and we're done

So many Knicks "fans" in the city now lol. I was going to wear my M&N warm up jacket, but it's effing cold.

And before, I thought this was going to 5 games, but it's looking like a sweep. We're good on the road. Melo-GOD is still scoring, and this Knicks D is strong...

I liked the refs tonight but I'd still want the guys who reffed the Clips/Grizz gm 2, those guys no what a no call is and how to let players play and at the same time know when to reel things in and call fouls in the paint.
Just split 1 of the next two and we should seal the series at home.
Nah we sweeping them.

Gm 3 will either be close or a complete blowout. It's up to the Celts if they'll just fall in to the pattern. Cuz their roster looks like they're able to compete for a half at most. So it'll either be tight 1st half and then we'll naturally pull away or we'll blow them out 2st half and they'll make a comeback in the 2nd. I feel our defense is too good not play for 4 quarters and let Pierce or Green go off for like 40 (and that's what they'll need to do to win).

Last edited:
LOL
jrcelebrates.gif
John Starks in the background :smokin :lol: (think I see Louie too).

Somebody ps this and put Starks in his jersey

Last edited:
What a game and it feels damn good to be up 2-0 in a series. Thought we played a pretty good game, few mistakes but I don't expect perfection. Second quarter was ugly, poor shooting and offense. Transition defense was pathetic. Feels good, these are the games we should win.

Celebrity rant.

**** Diddy, I know he's from NY but he's a sellout. Don't come to the Garden now cause it's live and we're winning.

Also, I know Spike gets a lot of love but Ben Stiller has been at mad games for the last few seasons and he's WAY busier than Spike :lol: his pretty white wife is there with him a lot too. Ride or Die Bi ch :smokin

The only way I see the Celtics gettin a win in this series is if Pierce goes off and has a little help from Green or Jason Terry. KG is too old and rusty to be effective offensively in this series.

Offensively, we've just been clicking for the past few weeks and I don't see them keeping up. We have too many athletes and too many shooters for the C's to score with us.

Yall ****** trippin if yall think don't think we need amare back. We need someone besides melo and Jr to score for us. Once our shots don't go down we start slacking , we need amares post presence in there.

^I agree. If Amar'e can come back and give 10-15 minutes and provide some spot scoring in the post especially when Melo is on the bench it will be helpful as we get deeper into the playoffs. My only concern with STAT is on the defensive end and before he went out with injury I thought he wast starting to improve on that end of the floor.

JR was going hard after the game, tweeting from the club at 4:30am. Celebrate Earl.

The groupies better do their job and convince him to stay in NY

I'm starting to hear alot of excuses about the celtics. rondo and what not

I don't remember anyone giving melo a pass for playing with Jared Jefferies and Billy walker :lol:

gotta win one in boston. this series isn't close to over. but I'm loving this team

Man I don't want to get into this JR is re-signing - JR is leaving type of situation because I don't want to break any hearts.

Lets just enjoy Earl for as long as we have him, this dude such a character. Lol

Btw had no idea the guy who sang "So Right" was white.

You know how it goes son.

Before the series its, Celtics are too good of a team. Melo isnt a winner. He will be one and done his whole Career. Celtics got this in 6 or 7.

Now when it looks like we have the Series in control. Celtics dont have this. Celtics dont have that. I get that they dont have Rondo. But dont try to down play it now when not even 5 days ago half of ESPN was picking the same Celtics team to take us out without a real problem. They didnt lose anyone during the series. This is who they were when ya was picking them.

Its always looking forward with us. What we are doing doesnt mean ****. Its can we do more. Meanwhile the Heat are pounding their chest because they are stomping the worst team in the playoffs in either conference. And they are poised to repeat?

I know they proved themselves last year. But that series means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. They might as well have gotten a bye to be honest. Just some of the things that come out of the sports analysts mouths is amazing to me at times. Like, you get paid for this?

Last edited:
@SpikeLee, azules y naranjas mañanas a todos los knickerbockers.

:lol: spike lee tweeting in spanish

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom