and we're done

Why he add so many S's tho?

My man must have gotten his google translate on
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Am I being premature about locking K-mart up for the next couple years so he can retire a Knick? Hats off to our front office with the homerun acquisitions one after another this season. They're not getting enough props imo
He was good defensively for the Clippers. Gave them great playoff minutes on that end. I was surprised he was unemployed for so long

quoted for emphasis. this is probably one the better pickups the knicks did lowkey. martin has always been that 4/5 who can explode defensively and crash boards and maybe cleanup if necessary. he's shorter than tyson, but clearly makes up for it in hops.

regardless of who we play, defense will be key in getting to miami. martin mutumbo'd like what...4 shots last night? cmon now dude is worth every penny.

a tyson/kmart combo is way more effective to me than a amare/tyson combo, defensively at least. amare is more PF if anything. this isn't to say he isn't worth having.

what the knicks also need to do is DRIVE THAT BALL IN. if KG's jolly green giant *** is in foul trouble and doc benches him, then the light is green, no pun intended. felton needs to go ham in the paint, because we all know dude can layup when driving hard and is a solid spot up quick shooter. same with melo. dude almost always beats his man off the dribble, and he can drive in, and he should especially if there's no KG.

with all that said, we need all the defense we can muster for game 3. boston at the end of the day, is a playoff team, and something tells me boston will cook on their home court. we need to shut them down, we need tyson and kmart to get big.

and i want novak to get a green light and let it fly, when that man is on target, teams get violated :x

what you guys think?

quoted for emphasis. this is probably one the better pickups the knicks did lowkey. martin has always been that 4/5 who can explode defensively and crash boards and maybe cleanup if necessary. he's shorter than tyson, but clearly makes up for it in hops.

regardless of who we play, defense will be key in getting to miami. martin mutumbo'd like what...4 shots last night? cmon now dude is worth every penny.

a tyson/kmart combo is way more effective to me than a amare/tyson combo, defensively at least. amare is more PF if anything. this isn't to say he isn't worth having.

what the knicks also need to do is DRIVE THAT BALL IN. if KG's jolly green giant *** is in foul trouble and doc benches him, then the light is green, no pun intended. felton needs to go ham in the paint, because we all know dude can layup when driving hard and is a solid spot up quick shooter. same with melo. dude almost always beats his man off the dribble, and he can drive in, and he should especially if there's no KG.

with all that said, we need all the defense we can muster for game 3. boston at the end of the day, is a playoff team, and something tells me boston will cook on their home court. we need to shut them down, we need tyson and kmart to get big.

and i want novak to get a green light and let it fly, when that man is on target, teams get violated :x

what you guys think?

I agree with all of this.

We were scoring alot more and boston alot less, when KG sat on the bench. Take it to the hole like a man. That will get the celtics in foul trouble, and us some easy free throw points.

Kmart, you are appreciated.
Felton looked pretty sharp on the offensive end.

Felton's more of a scoring guard than he is a passer. w/Priggy out there, he can just focus on attacking/spreading the floor.

Feels like every game this team is gonna get stronger, cuz even with the way we played, that still aint 100%.

Last edited:
You guys are crazy if you think we beat the heat without playing amare in spurts.

But until then I don't think it's nessesary.

It looks like signing Felton over lin was the right move. He isn't ready for the playoffs and the team chemistry would have been terrible. Media would have caused so many problems trying to make Lin the star and not melo. It's crazy to think about now

He was embarrassing against okc. Maybe he bounces back game 2

Last edited:
You guys are crazy if you think we beat the heat without playing amare in spurts.

It looks like signing Felton over lin was the right move. He isn't ready for the playoffs and the team chemistry would have been terrible. Media would have caused so many problems trying to make Lin the star and not melo. It's crazy to think about now
This. I don't care about him coming back now vs The Cs. Im saying vs the heat. We NEED dude, cause we know the Heat defense and itll get more difficult to get buckets. Him posting up vs bosh. I like our chances alot more.

yea im glad we avoided that media circus.  guess we learned from the jets

Felton was cheaper and is better. I would say we did alright at PG this season. I am not missing Lin 1 bit.

I think we all deep down knew he wasnt that good and a lot of us were pretty vocal on that idea. But he was the best option we had before we went with Felton (could have possibly been the plan all along) and the veteran PG core.

Forget Lin. We got really, really lucky that Nash chose LA over NY, cuz Kidd's been our salvation.

Last edited:

why would we need amare that badly against maimi? for one thing don't we have a winning record against miami right now? secondly the people who are a problem on miami is lebron and wade generally. amare isn't gonna help with that defense obviously, and miami doesn't really have a solid center (yea im not counting bosh's bum *** as a center, ain't even worried about him).

we can def win without amare against miami. if amare is ready to play, then he's gonna have to come off the bench like last time. he was producing last time woodson played him off the bench and amare was totally down with it. necesssary? no, but it would help.

a core bench like novak smith martin amare copeland kidd priggy would dominate most benches especially miami's. throw in the fact woodson is gonna mix and match, its lookin :x

miami is only a problem because of lebron, and wade, otheriwse, they are no more a problem than brooklyn or boston.

Just curious, and I know it sounds biased but why the hell does Spoelstra or Pop deserve Coach Of The Year over Woody?

I don't get it...

Tyson is terrible against bosh and amare gives us an inside presence we need. He's extremely good at drawing fouls.

We can score. We score points. Defense exists. It actually exists.

I get both sides of it, but I don't think we need a recovering Amare in the playoffs. We're almost definitely not gonna beat the Heat (if we make it there) and he ain't putting us over the top with his turnovers, bad spacing, and how much we'd give up on the other end. We play worse with him.

If we're gonna beat em, it's gonna be playing the way we did going 13-0.

Just sit him for the postseason, cuz we owe him like a billion dollars for the next 5 years and he doesn't need to rush back and hurt himself more.

Last edited:
You are crazy if you think Bosh is not a problem too he is the reason Chandler is never in the paint against Miami.

Against Miami there is no such thing as enough scoring. STAT inside presence is too much to ingore. If Melo is off we are basically screwed.

People acting like STATue didnt prevent us from getting swept last year. Plus he can just the worthless mins of Novak's

Its like people forget how the heat struggled when bosh was out of the playoffs last year

He's goofy and sweet but that guy can play basketball extremely well. Do not sleep on him. He's very, very important to that team and I'm positive woody knows that

Back
Top Bottom