and we're done

Its like people forget how the heat struggled when bosh was out of the playoffs last year

He's goofy and sweet but that guy can play basketball extremely well. Do not sleep on him. He's very, very important to that team and I'm positive woody knows that

I agree 100% and like it or not we NEED Amare 2 be in game shape/rhythm by the time we face the heat (knock on wood)

Much credit to Woodson for these great 2nd halves... Along with the players of course.

Lose next game, win game 4, and HOPEFULLY get it done in 5

I hope Copeland and Novak step it up when its time to play against Miami.

Lets break out the brooms for friday gents.

Kmart man :x :pimp:

:pimp:

Thank god basketball doesn't really drug test cause I'd bet the bank K-Mart's is pissing HGH like water right now :lol:
:stoneface:

HGH? kmart?

I agree 100% and like it or not we NEED Amare 2 be in game shape/rhythm by the time we face the heat (knock on wood)

No we don't. healthy Tyson and KMart already matches well with Miami inside (if we make it that far), and our guard play has to play well. Their only inside threat is Bosh and he plays on the perimeter, the Knicks would have to win the rebounding battle and keep Miami away from the paint.

Knicks just match up vs Miami better than anyone in the East, even in the game they lost they missed wide open clutch shots and the game was close. Just have to play good defense and move the ball around. Felton doesn't even have to worry about guarding quicker PG's which has been the main issue defensively, teams like Brooklyn/Clippers/etc are the ones that give Felton issues.

Limit Miami's fast breaks and keep the game at their half court tempo, grind it out, and go from there.

But it's a long ways until we have to worry about any of that, Knicks have to split the next two games.

Last edited:
:lol: Whats he saying today.

He makes the same stupid argument about Melo not making his teammates better as if that's what he is here to do....that whole "better" argument is nonsense, how does Kobe make his team mates better? Both guys are on their respective teams to score and FINISH games.

People always look at assists as if its an indication on how many times a player passes the ball. Dirk won a championship averaging less assists than Melo, he isn't there to make his team mates in Dallas "better". :lol:

He thinks everyone should be Lebron and shoot 50% from the field and average 6+ assists.

laugh.gif
Whats he saying today.
He makes the same stupid argument about Melo not making his teammates better as if that's what he is here to do....that whole "better" argument is nonsense, how does Kobe make his team mates better? Both guys are on their respective teams to score and FINISH games.

People always look at assists as if its an indication on how many times a player passes the ball. Dirk won a championship averaging less assists than Melo, he isn't there to make his team mates in Dallas "better".
laugh.gif

He thinks everyone should be Lebron and shoot 50% from the field and average 6+ assists.
O ok. So the regular NT dribble that we put up with everytime Melo comes up in the NBA Season thread. Thats seems pretty on par for CowTURD. Dude is a clown.

Ill never get the "hes not LeBron" argument. So to be considered good (god forbid I throw out the Superstar title) now you have to be comparable to the best player in the league. And no1 is even close to that level.

He also went on to complain that Melo is a "horrible" defender, rebounder, passer, and low IQ. None of which are true, he doesnt play defense for the full 48, but when he does it's top notch, nobody gets up quicker for a rebound than Melo, and he is a pretty good passer when it's there.

Like Mez said, if your name isnt LeBron, you need to improve your game. :lol:

u gotta remember, he gets paid to talk and get a rise out of fans like you and me. Otherwise, his show would be dull and boring.

O i know. I get what hes doing. I just enjoy hearing what him and other guys have to say. I cant actually sit and listen to his show anymore tho. I used to listen to him. But the guy has homer teams and they arent even justifiable teams. Its obviously just the teams ESPN loves to report on and gets the most ratings (Cowboys, Patriots, Lakers, Heat, Yankees and throw in whatever California and Mid West team is the talk of the town ATM)

It got to be too much of him trying to convince people that if you arent one of those teams you dont matter to your specific league. Mostly just listen to Dan Patrick in the AM now.

Last edited:
Melo can score... and is average at the rest.

That's OK. I don't need him to have Lebron's all around game or Durant's efficiency, it's clear this team is going with the Mavs championship formula. And for that, Melo fits the bill.

It's the only way I saw this team going far and so far it's working well.

Colin Cowherd is a hack. Dude says off the wall stuff just to get a reaction. Honestly, he doesn't know much about basketball either. He's more of a football guy.

Back
Top Bottom