and we're done

I'm rewatching the game and for the last 8:40 of the game we held them to two points. Even in garbage time they didn't drop buckets.

When they get to Boston that might not happen again. We gotta kill them from the first half of game 3. Demoralize them

JR's yearbook quote

You know how it goes son.

Before the series its, Celtics are too good of a team. Melo isnt a winner. He will be one and done his whole Career. Celtics got this in 6 or 7.

Now when it looks like we have the Series in control. Celtics dont have this. Celtics dont have that. I get that they dont have Rondo. But dont try to down play it now when not even 5 days ago half of ESPN was picking the same Celtics team to take us out without a real problem. They didnt lose anyone during the series. This is who they were when ya was picking them.

Its always looking forward with us. What we are doing doesnt mean ****. Its can we do more. Meanwhile the Heat are pounding their chest because they are stomping the worst team in the playoffs in either conference. And they are poised to repeat?

I know they proved themselves last year. But that series means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. They might as well have gotten a bye to be honest. Just some of the things that come out of the sports analysts mouths is amazing to me at times. Like, you get paid for this?
You're like Michael Jordan, just making things up in your head to be pissed about.

That may be what they put there because we are the favorites and they wont look like clowns like everyone on ESPN did with their "who will win the Atlantic Division" poll. But that was not the tone of the pre-series talks all throughout ESPN. Trust me, my boy is the worst when it comes to Knicks news on ESPN. Anytime they talk bad about them he texts me about what ESPN is saying and how they are saying we not gonna make it out the first round.

He doesnt even like the Celtics and him and my other boy bet me $100 each on the series basically off ESPNs tv and radio analysis of the series before it started.

Last edited:
A lot of analysts believe Celtics will make this a tough series. I don't think anyone believes the Celtics will take the series without Rondo, but they think it'll go 6-7 games.

Forget Lin. We got really, really lucky that Nash chose LA over NY, cuz Kidd's been our salvation.

Exactly what I was thinking the other day. KIdd and Felton combo is so much matter than Lin and Nash. Who would have thought?

You guys are crazy if you think we beat the heat without playing amare in spurts.

But until then I don't think it's nessesary.

It looks like signing Felton over lin was the right move. He isn't ready for the playoffs and the team chemistry would have been terrible. Media would have caused so many problems trying to make Lin the star and not melo. It's crazy to think about now

He was embarrassing against okc. Maybe he bounces back game 2

I'm absolutely loving the way Felton is playing so far this series too. I knew Felton was always the better PG, but I still cant believe Lin did not improve at all from last year. Still cant get the ball past half court smh.

amare can help us big time against miami.  the key to beating miami is attacking the paint.

We need Amare if we want to win it all. Point black period. Kmart will cover his defensive flaws. JR + Amare + Kmart off the bench is A LOT better than what we have now.

I dont agree that the key to beating Miami is attacking the paint though. I think shutting down Bosh (which Kmart will do) and avoiding turnovers is our best shot.

Sweep. I dnt want this to go 6 games, hell not even 5.

Game 3 is the biggest game of the series. We have to go for the kill. Being up 2-0 is nothing.

Last edited:
Melo can score... and is average at the rest.

That's OK. I don't need him to have Lebron's all around game or Durant's efficiency, it's clear this team is going with the Mavs championship formula. And for that, Melo fits the bill.

It's the only way I saw this team going far and so far it's working well.

This years Heat>>>>>>>>>>2011

The Jet needs to retire TODAY!
Lebron took away his manhood a few weeks ago and now KMart embarasses him again. Terry, skidaddle. scoot.

Im calling it now........ Knicks vs Heat in the ECF and we take it in 7.
:pimp:

Hope you are right about taking the heat.

Let's see how this weekend goes, and from there Indiana will be no pushovers themselves.

We have the juice on offense to give Miami all they want but I must say they too are much better than I anticipated this year or even mid-season. Going to have to play great and stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom