and we're done

I’m not bashing referees. But they get caught up watching and not reffing. I always thought that about him and Melo, too. There’s some guys you can’t even touch. Not them. Maybe it’s because everybody hates New York.

SR droppin too much truth. :lol: :smokin

I really hope Jr takes another one year deal so we can pay him lovely the following season . Shumpert is not ready to take on his role yet .

I hope he does, but honestly somebody should slap him if he takes a 1 year deal. Knicks can promise him X, Y and Z - but they'll change their tune if he blows a knee out. For a guy who's a pretty damn talented player to only make 25 million so far over 8 years - I can't fault him if he wants to cash in.

I really hope Jr takes another one year deal so we can pay him lovely the following season . Shumpert is not ready to take on his role yet .

shump still building that experience. just sucks he tore his ACL so early. i agree tho JR needs to get signed again, multi yr, but nothing OD. id sign kmart again for another yr
but the knicks should find another center and/or pf who can post up but shoot off the dribble.

..that or novak needs a rigorous PF training program so he can learn to shoot off the dribble, post up, and use his size to his offensive and defensive advantages. dude has wild potential. he's one of the best 3 pt shooters in the league (he was THE best last year) but we need him to be more true to his position also. that will help the team out a lot.

If JR can help us win a ring this season he can pull a JET, Tyson, JKidd, etc. for all I care and cash out wherever he is going to get paid, I wont give a ****, he will forever be immortalized as a Knick in my book if he helps bring us a ring this season

We already got JR for a discount this season... if he takes ANOTHER year deal, then I'm shocked. Thrilled, of course, but shocked.

JR Smith posted a pic of him and Jim Jones chillin in NYC somewhere on his instagram.
JR aint going anywhere :smokin

JR Smith posted a pic of him and Jim Jones chillin in NYC somewhere on his instagram.
JR aint going anywhere :smokin

You do realize Wilson Chandler was in like 10 billion dipset affiliate videos right?

Love for NYC/Desire to stay goes out the window when dollars come into play...and if he plays like we all want him to play, someone will show him the money.

How are u comparing Chandler to JR? We traded Chandler, dog. 

We only traded him cuz we had no choice to get melo.

We gave up felton too.

Bottomline is if JR can be paitent 1 more year da knicks is backing up da brinks truck for duke.

Most of our senior citizen vets who are puttin work

Are probably gonna be retired by then or keep takin

1-2 yr mill a years.

We only traded him cuz we had no choice to get melo.

We gave up felton too.

Bottomline is if JR can be paitent 1 more year da knicks is backing up da brinks truck for duke.

Most of our senior citizen vets who are puttin work

Are probably gonna be retired by then or keep takin

1-2 yr mill a years.

JR is not going to be patient, this is his last pay day and he will get what he can....as he should.

Sorry man, but patience won't work if he misses the season with an injury. *knock on wood. I don't fault any athlete for taking the money now. Real life is teams expect loyalty, but theirs is only to the bottomline.

thats his gf?

Are we sure we would even have full Bird Rights if he stayed one more year? I know it's 3 years on one team to be eligible but how does him coming over mid-season from China as a FA work into that?

lets just enjoy this run before we think of the summer
Yup 
pimp.gif

But on the real Dolan should pull some super gangster **** and throw JR a couple mil on the hush hush in a Knicks gym bag or some ****, so that he takes less salary again for one season before we can give him his big pay day next year 
roll.gif

Are we sure we would even have full Bird Rights if he stayed one more year? I know it's 3 years on one team to be eligible but how does him coming over mid-season from China as a FA work into that?

I don't think the length of time matters, they signed him that season so it counts as a full season.

Back
Top Bottom