Jr Smith

Steve Novak

Kenyon Martin

Amare Stoudemire

Chris Copeland

Tyson Chandler

James White

2013 Draft Pick

They were speculating on twitter that plantar fasciitis is still holding Camby back. That's something that doesn't just go away as he was dealing with it when the year started. I wouldn't even expect him to see the court again.

I can't place too much blame on Melo last night. He was hitting shots at a good clip earlier and was then put in a place where he had to try and bail us out. He looked like he was showing some real effort when he was trapped in the post on defense against bigger guys and he was trying to help move the ball but it seems like it just doesn't move now.

Felton had been carrying us but he just didn't have it last night. Tyson always seems to get hurt or sick around this time of year and just wilt. Amare played with effort last night and I'm glad he was out there on the court. He's trying and that's all I ask.

If J.R.didn't come back I wouldn't be upset. He dug us out of some big holes but I can't deal with the careless inconsistency anymore.

I know I know....bi-polar. Nah. Tired of the neglect to critical problems. We can't keep going on like this.

Tyson has just been getting owned this whole series. Not quite sure how I feel about this. Maybe the dude is just getting old. :smh:

Tyson has just been getting owned this whole series. Not quite sure how I feel about this. Maybe the dude is just getting old. :smh:

He's clearly not 100%. And hasn't been since he neck injury.

When healthy, let's not forget what kind of player he is.

He's clearly not 100%. And hasn't been since he neck injury.

When healthy, let's not forget what kind of player he is.

Lets not forget under what circumstances he got that.

I've had a problem with how he's been playing for a long while now.

Isola's right too, Melo will get the blame for everything.

There's like 15 things Hibbert can do right now that Tyson could never do.

And like 5 things Tyson can do right now that Hibbert can't. :lol:

End of the Rangers game. :wow:

First time I check on hockey playoffs and it's a 10 man brawl. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom