and we're done

Missing Free throws is expected from Tyson.

Not getting rebounds or protecting the rim is more egregious. Not to mention the dumb fouls and technicals he wastes. He doesnt seem to be healthy but its not an excuse. If you're out there, then you're good enough to go and contribute.

Srsly Woodson should tinker with the idea of Copeland OR Amare at the 5 even if it means going zone or doubling Hibbert. Make the Pacers shoot 3s and pray you can rebound well enough.

Last edited:
Tyson needs to look in the mirror

Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer 18m
Pacer PG George Hill has 5 more rebs than Chandler… SG Lance Stephenson had more boards (13) in Gm 1 than Tyson has this entire series (12).

Not to mention Hibbert destroying him

Melo says he will talk to Tyson about his comments on the offense. Didn't want to address it w/media. "We'll handle it internally."

I honestly think we need to see Copeland in this series...think he can be a game changer for us.

At this point Tyson ain't doing any better slowing down Hibbert than Amar'e so you might as well see more of Amar'e at the 5 for offensive purposes. Just go all offense right now, would love to see

Felton, JR/Shump, Copeland, Melo, Amar'e for a stretch just to see how that would go.

So Tyson is taking shots at Carmelo???

Iman sitting out with a sore knee

Kenyon has the flu and JR is still sick.

sounds like the offseason is coming sooner than later for the knicks

:smh:

I'll wait until the season is officially over to post my crap list aka, the list of players that should go.

Smh never have disliked a player so much so fast like Tyson. Dude never jumped for a rebound anyway, but he doesnt even tip the ball out anymore :smh:

Then in a interview (i think against the Celtics) he said he needs more touches :x

All while getting outrebounded tremendously every game :stoneface:

Alright I finally saw what he said and while there is some truth to it he's also been absolutely terrible this post-season. His timing and the way he went about it is what I have a problem with. This is something he should've said right in the locker room in front of the whole squad and not through the reporters.

Last edited:
maybe by more touches he meant grabbing more boards cause clearly that's the only thing he should be concerned about. you wanna score more tyson, develop some real post moves. this team has too many morons on it but it's the knicks so yeah, expected.

Somebody has to speak out to try to stop the madness.

Out of the 8 teams left: We're the least efficient, we assist on the least amount of baskets, we take/get the least amount of shots within 5Ft and we play at the slowest pace during the first 2 rounds. The offense blows and if the guy who actually has won a title on a team that played great on that end wants to speak on it, I wouldn't stop him.

JR
Kidd
Camby
White
Q Rich

I hope STAT gets a pass because I would like to see what he would bring without a minutes restriction, another session with Hakeem, and some serious rest. I could see him flourishing off the bench when completely healthy.

I usually hate when one of the guys gets the hate, but I agree with some of the statements by the gang: Tyson has to still be hurt, plus in this situation, if you got beef with the offense then talk to Woody and Melo, not a reporter, it isn't as if y'all don't already have a target on your back by simply being a knick and every member of the media already has a bias against you, plus it didn't take a genius to see he was talking about Melo. Say what they want bout Melo, he isn't going around talking about " we have to stop getting owned on the glass and in the paint", just sayin. A. Vandelay.

JR
Kidd
Camby
White
Q Rich

QRich hasnt even played yet tho :lol:
Novak gotta go.
I'd try resigning JR again
Im losing faith in STAT. hes got 3 seasons in and hes been out with injuries for almost an entire season. Trade him.

Out of the 8 teams left: We're the least efficient, we assist on the least amount of baskets, we take/get the least amount of shots within 5Ft and we play at the slowest pace during the first 2 rounds. The offense blows and if the guy who actually has won a title on a team that played great on that end wants to speak on it, I wouldn't stop him.

I agree with this entire statement, except, you dont see/hear J.Kidd running his mouth talking nonsense. Tyson needs to man-up and play harder. Stop running your mouth and play harder you bearded bastad.

That's all fine and dandy but when ur The main reason we lost 2 games u better choose ur words very carefully

Yeah I don't have a problem with Tyson speaking on it, I just think his timing and method was off. But I guess the best way to correct this is to respond to the comments and play well.

West on Shumpert can only be exploited so much. If either Kidd or Pablo or on the floor - Vogel will just switch West onto one of them and move Lance or whoever onto Shump.

Woodson could run out a line up of : Felton/Shump/JR/Melo + Tyson or Martin and force their hand - but nothing about this series says that Mike Woodson is going to force the other team to adjust. We keep walking (literally) right into their game.

West can guard Kidd

But no way he can guard Pablo if he plays pick and roll

I'd like to see those 4 smalls even with Stat out there at some point. Basically our most talented 5 players on at once.

Idk man I know it's different when Mark Jackson goes at Tony Parker in the post with Harrison Barnes and Klay Thompson because its a smaller defender, but the core concept is the same. Attacking a mismatch is an offense of its own, especially if the player can score and pass. It will always be in any level of basketball.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't have a problem with Tyson speaking on it, I just think his timing and method was off. But I guess the best way to correct this is to respond to the comments and play well.

There's a huge problem. You're creating friction at a terrible time. You're pointing your finger and doing it in public. Oh, and you've been trash the entire playoffs. I'd play Camby over Tyson, can't be any worse.

its hard to listen to someone with "experience" speak on something when they themselves arent contributing ****.

[h3] [/h3]
[h3]Carmelo To Discuss Criticism From Chandler In Private[/h3][h3] [/h3]
May 13, 2013 1:00 PM EDT

Anthony_Carmelo_nyk_130331.jpg

Carmelo Anthony intends to privately speak with Tyson Chandler about comments made by the latter about him being too selfish in Game 3.

"You want to take over the game or you want to make a big shot where you (should) stick to the game plan," said Chandler, not mentioning Anthony by name. "A good team wins basketball games. Unless you’re a great, great, great, great individual…and we only have a few of those come through.”

Anthony was asked about the comments on Monday.

"I really don’t want to go back and forth about that because I really don’t know exactly what he’s talking about. But if he feels that way…we’re about to get together right now and discuss that amongst ourselves and figure that out. Just get his take his perspective on that comment. And we’ll handle that internally and figure that out amongst ourselves."

Via Frank Isola/New York Daily News
uncalled for , tyson needs to look in the mirror and pump his breaks

Last edited:
Tyson needs to stop *****ing and get back to the DPOY he was before. I'll bet money if we do win tomorrow, there will be no more talks about this mess

Back
Top Bottom