and we're done

So everyone is just supposed to shut up and go down with the ship?

I would have been happy if it was James White saying it. It needs to be said.

So everyone is just supposed to shut up and go down with the ship?

I would have been happy if it was James White saying it. It needs to be said.

what the hell has Tyson done to earn the right to talk? He's been as effective as Sheed has been this series. You don't point fingers. Carmelo is definitely not to blame for the L. The whole team is. The worst part is, we're down 2-1. It's not over, it's not even 3-1. **** happens.

Last edited:
[quote name="DubA169"]Tyson needs to look in the mirror

Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer 18m
Pacer PG George Hill has 5 more rebs than Chandler… SG Lance Stephenson had more boards (13) in Gm 1 than Tyson has this entire series (12).

Not to mention Hibbert destroying him

Melo says he will talk to Tyson about his comments on the offense. Didn't want to address it w/media. "We'll handle it internally."[/quote] On the first part, just because I'm a bad driver doesn't negate the fact that you can't cook... If you catch my drift.

on the second part, major props to Melo on that response. :smokin

Look, the best response is to man up and play the right way. Someone had to say something. If they want to win then the whole "what your doing right now?" isn't gonig to fix it. Next time just keep it in house, that's all I ask.

Melo responded properly now they just gotta translate that on the court.

Last edited:
Tyson calling out the team is fine.

Calling out an individual and not including himself is not fine.

A leader doesnt call out people like that without including himself.

How is Melo the cool head? What is happening. :stoneface:

Good...play mad. Whatever it takes. Game 4 is the series and better to get it out now, then play I told you so later.

Last edited:
Knicks better win game 4, if not its a wrap. Felton and shumpert need to step up and drive to the paint so this opens up spots for our shooters if Woodson even plays Novak.

I like the idea of having a Felton/Shumpert/JR/Melo and Tyson lineup.

We NEED to expose David West on the perimeter. They're exposing Chandler and we need to counter.

crazy part is that both joakim and tyson tied for defensive first team center, meaning that 2 players in his position finished ahead of him in the first team

and he's supposed to be the best defensive player of the year :lol:

this is even funnier than the Chandler/Dwight thing last year

Last edited:
The way everything is going now...tomorrow's game is essentially Game 7 for the Knicks (just like G6 in Boston). 3-1 deficits are always difficult to overcome but that mountain will be a hell of a lot harder to climb if guys are annoyed with each other.

Tyson's ring earned him the right to talk and I agree with everything he said but considering how awful he's been this series...he should shut the hell up until Hibbert doesn't make him look like his ***** or bring up his concerns to Melo/Woodson and not cause more unnecessary drama.

it needs to be said. just not to the media.
The NY media at that...
laugh.gif

Tyson must be doped up on meds. 

Really worried about tomorrow, if Tyson is innefective as well as KMart would you guys be opposed to seeing Camby get some action?  As someone said above, this IS essentially our Game 7. Need to do whatever it takes to leave that place 2-2. Also, I'd rather see Cope out there tomorrow than Novak (if at all).

I'm more concerned with our PG's and JR Smith more than Tyson to be honest.

It would be a different story if these guys could make a shot consistently, only person doing so is Felton (minus the last game). Kidd has done nothing except a few hustle plays here and there.

If JR doesn't get on track then there is no way we win this series....this was my worst nightmare before the season even started...having to rely on this guy.

Hope he figures it out but his confidence looks shot.

Forget Tyson. He's not winning us this series.

We're a streaking shooting team, from Melo to JR to Kidd, the list can go on. What we need is a hot streak and we need it now going into the biggest Knick game of this millennium. Dudes better knock down there shots cause honestly our defense hasn't been bad.

Yeah just ignore Tyson. I just shook my head when I saw that paper. He got some nerve.

At this point if JR, Kidd, and Felton aint producing, I'm all for throwing QRich and Cope out there and see if they can get hot.

Oh, and stop with the double teams...so ******g annoying.

It works sometimes but not the entire game, Pacers did a great job of swinging the ball to the open man.

I think we need to realize that Hibbert's game was more of an aberration than anything.  His post moves really aren't that strong, he sucks at defending the P&R, and even acknowledged after Game 3 that no one should expect him to play this well again. 

I respect Hibbert now, in all his doofy glory, but it legit pains me to think ROY HIBBERT would be the make or break player for the playoff hopes of the best team we've had in 15 years. 

Back
Top Bottom