and we're done

in reality, we all shouldve seen this coming.

Woodson isnt one to change ANYTHING. on defense or offense. we've seen that during the regular season. (Bulls, Rockets etc.)

he doesnt adjust on defense. stubborn dude. which isnt a bad thing, but if it doesnt work you gotta change something.

and on offense, i think he 'panics' in the sense of Melo iso, subbing Kidd in to run the offense etc.

Woodsons a horrible coach. but this situation, is something we all gotta deal with. if he goes out during the offseason, we as a team are back at square one. new coach, players have to trust the new style and buy in. i defintely dont want to go through that again.

how the heck did Pablo go from being a starter to playing 3 minutes?!? put in KMart for Pablo, yet we still lose the same way.

I saw this coming. People are going to start blaming Woodson (who I never thought was the right choice to begin with), and should be let go rightfully so, but I was called crazy for saying this last season. He can only go but so far as we see in his record from Atlanta. Amar'e is next, then Melo. It happens. I say management try to do something after this season but they won't. I always thought this team wasn't as complete as people thought it was.

Knicks will win the next two games... Game 7 it will come down to heart... they win Game 7, they can represent the East in the FInals... they lose Game 7, we will rebuild in the off season and attract more talent.

we lose in the next two games and this roster will be gutted :smh:

I have no idea why Woodson listen to the masses and went with the bigs. I don't ever want to see a Line up like that again. You will never see Birdman starting next to Bosh

If we gonna go small **** it put in copeland at the 5. We always sucked at rebounding so it shouldnt be a surprise now

Last edited:
Knicks will win the next two games... Game 7 it will come down to heart... they win Game 7, they can represent the East in the FInals... they lose Game 7, we will rebuild in the off season and attract more talent.

That's some wishful thinking right there.

Can't agree with you O, sorry man but I just don't believe Woodson being fired and another coach coming in with this present roster would still beat this Pacers, let alone the Heat. It's a talent issue, we don't have enough of it.

Dudes in here are screaming for Prigioni, Novak, and Copeland to come save the day. - That has to be a joke. The way the Pacers protect and defend the line, Coepland and Novak wouldn't be able to shoot a clean shot. I agree Prigioni should have played more, but still, he's not winning this series either tho.

We need more top tier talent, thats what it really comes down to. We don't get any type of easy buckets or inside buckets, that's what we need the most, then we can spread the floor.

Whateve tho,most many more negs than positives. Ridiculous.

This pretty much sums up our situation right now. We play small, and even when we do that, we don't run like we're supposed to.

We pretty much ran into a team and coach that figured us out. What more can you do with this roster? Melo needs more help. God, I wish Amare was his old self.

JR having this slump also hurt us BIG time. Like other have said, the way we're playing--we should lose by 30, but we end up losing by 10. We need to score more.

We also need to stop letting guys like George Hill, Lance Stephenson and Roy Hibbert have big games on us. George Hill scoring 24 was the killer.

anyways...

someone made a 'Did JR Smith Miss' twitter account during game 4...

Yes, yes he did.
— Did JR Smith Miss? (@DidJRSmithMiss) May 15, 2013
No.
One more, for good measure.Yes.
Recap: yes, yes, yes, yes, no, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, yes, yes, no, yes, yes, no, no, yes, no, yes, no.

:rofl: :rofl:

You smoking that good stuff.....

Watching the Suns vs Lakers series when Phoenix came back from 3-1 to gain a little hope . Unfortunately it made me more doubtful the fluidity and beauty of that Suns offense makes ours look like a Jr high basketball team .

we just not making shots....these ****** went cold da worst possible time...

good news is JR smith found his stroke late, let's see if he can build on that for da garden.....

cope and priggy gotta play, kidd out there is gettin out worked...

What scares me is the effort. The team looks like they've given up. Team has also gone pretty damn cold. Not hitting many shots, missing a lot of open shots.

Rebounding is killing us. Tyson still isn't doing ****.

Shump looks hurt

Pablo needs to play WAY more

Kenyon has been ehh

JR is cold

Lack of effort, missed shots and killed on the boards. If we can seriously wake up for the next game and get something going, we could still pull it off.

:smh:

I cant, i just cant. This doesnt look like the same team we've seen the majority of this season.

this series just doesnt make sense.
On paper, our talent exceeds the Pacers.

I dont agree with people in this forum saying the Knicks need more talent to beat these pacers. THESE Pacers? Seriously? They have like 1 all star player on their entire roster.

We've got the current scoring champ, current 6th man of the year, last years DPOTY, and others with a championship ring from 2 years ago. We dont need more talent, we need some marbles.
Knicks arent playing with their marbles.

Pickup your skirt and put in some work Knickerbockers.

If these pacers knock us out of this playoff series, its an embarassment.
I will not accept loseing to this team, Miami? yes. But these pacers, no.

Sorry guys, im getting a little emotional right now.

I don't want to hear "Melo is one dimensional", "It's Melo's fault", blah, blah, blah.

Dude leads the team in in points and rebounds (averages more defensive rebounds than former DPOY and First Team All-NBA Defense) per game. The Knicks are +54 when Prigs is on the floor in the playoffs, and played 3 ******g minutes last night. That's all that needs to be said.

No its not completely Melo's fault but there have been games this series (and even last series) where he hasn't provided his best either. Last night though he did show effort, same with Game 3. Indy is just the better team right now.

Woodson has pretty much been the black D'Antoni. He almost convinced me that he had changed his approach to running a team but this post-season run has shown us the truth. The only difference is who is and isn't getting the ball.

Back
Top Bottom