and we're done

Knicks pulled Woodson away from his routine interviews today.

James Dolan = Fidel Castro

Frank Isola knows.

Woody getting canned?

No Man Lol.

It's just a typical Knicks PR move. James Dolan has been doing this for years, especially during critical periods. That's why Frank Isola is blacklisted, or any other critical reporters.

Front office not allowed to speak to the media unless it suits General Dolan's interests. MSG and James Dolan are shady man.

At the time he got hurt, he was their best player. That was a fact. Obviously that has changed now that they adapted to his absence. He was their leading scorer and the offense ran through him, although it was boring at the time, but like I said that has changed now.
leading scorer does not always= best player.  pacers have been as solid a team all year without him there was no pointing in bringing that up unless u r trying to make the knicks look even more sorry than they do themselves

I see what you are saying, but I'm asking you to please look at their roster in the last four years or so. Every team has to have that ONE go to guy and he has been it, even though it has been pretty non descript. Who has better than him on that team? Psycho T? Jeff Foster? TJ Ford? DJ Augustine? Pendergraph? Up until Paul George started doing work, he was on that list too. Granger was one of those dudes you happen to ignore because his team wasn't doing much. You are aware he averaged 25 and 24 in back to back seasons right? Just go back and look at the rosters and you tell me.

3 minutes for real though smh. I hit refresh on the espn stat page twice cause I thought it hadn't updated. But nope! Tres minutos.

Steven A Smith is a clown is a clown dude is on the radio talking about we need to buyout Amare and trade Carmelo .

^ can't stand SAS. Trade Carmelo???? Oh ok. Stopped listening to his show awhile ago. A complete buffoon.

I don't think we should trade Carmelo but this was our year to do anything imo.

Younger Pacers squad, Rose back, Heat still there...don't see how things get better from here on out when our only player under 29 next year will be Shumpert and he already has knee issues. Just being real.

Steven A Smith is a clown is a clown dude is on the radio talking about we need to buyout Amare and trade Carmelo .

:rofl:. This. I also been said this since it was evident both of them can't play together, but was looked at as crazy. I think I said it in here and I was hated for it But, think about it, the only future I see in that is this, they play out both of their contracts and where they are now is the best you are going to get out of this group regardless of coach. Buy out Amar'e because you can't trade him, nobody wants him, he's far beyond damaged goods now. The reason for trading Carmelo now is you can fool someone into giving you good pieces still for him. That is the best option, but because Carmelo can do no wrong (and Dolan is in love with him) it won't be done. Fans would be in an uproar, but it's a smart move to move him because he's still productive. I think sadly this is as good as they will get, might as well shake things up. Winning one playoff series in 13 years and the first in 3 years of playoffs with Melo doesn't warrant that "We'll never trade him" status for Melo, I'm sorry. It's not a popular idea, but it is smart to at least consider it.

:rofl: at Colin Cowherd questioning Melo's endurance. Sorry Colin, Melo isnt like Lebron guarding people 8ft off the ball and 6" shorter. He's guarding a Defensive End for 36 min and running down court trying to create his own shot. Clown.

Word but maybe Melo should work on that, shed some fat, build muscle. Lebron rarely gets those injuries he gets and when he does, it's like he recovers in a week like some freak.

And I could never understand why Tyson ever finishes a game with less than 12 rebounds.

Still not blaming Melo for this series, but I've never seen a knick so adored in my lifetime by some fans..for reasons I just don't see? It's bizarre to me.

Still not blaming Melo for this series, but I've never seen a knick so adored in my lifetime by some fans..for reasons I just don't see? It's bizarre to me.

Melo's been our best player since Patrick. I can understand it. He's been my favorite player since his days at SU. Game 4 against Boston has changed how I view him though honestly.

Last edited:
I'm avoiding this Carmelo Anthony and what the Knicks should do talk until the season is over with. But no man on this Knicks team should be untouchable, that goes for Carmelo. This team wasn't built for longevity, it was built for now. If now ain't working, all options should be on the table for the future success of this team.

I hit refresh on the espn stat page twice cause I thought it hadn't updated.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

Younger Pacers squad, Rose back, Heat still there...don't see how things get better from here on out when our only player under 29 next year will be Shumpert and he already has knee issues. Just being real.
This is the sad truth.

Last edited:
The man is scoring 25 + every game and gets the ball pass to him at the end of almost every shot clock and have west, Paul and lance switching guarding him. Of course he's tired in the 4th cause without his scoring it would had been a sweep already.
Playoff ball requires a whole different mindset...if you're not delivering in the 4th quarter then that's an issue that needs to be addressed.

You think people were giving Lebron any less hassle because he couldn't step up in the 4th? 

That was Melo's biggest game last night and he didn't deliver. Remember Lebron's game 6 in Boston last year? 

Melo has to to deliver in the playoff's. 

:rofl: at Colin Cowherd questioning Melo's endurance. Sorry Colin, Melo isnt like Lebron guarding people 8ft off the ball and 6" shorter. He's guarding a Defensive End for 36 min and running down court trying to create his own shot. Clown.

Word but maybe Melo should work on that, shed some fat, build muscle. Lebron rarely gets those injuries he gets and when he does, it's like he recovers in a week like some freak.

And I could never understand why Tyson ever finishes a game with less than 12 rebounds.

Carmelo shedding fat is misleading though, that's not the issue with his game. He's in shape and naturally strong. He doesn't look it, but he is. He's still quick, so your suggested weight loss would take away the strength he has when he gets on the block and he doesn't need to diminish strong parts of his game. He needs to learn how to trust his teammates, once he gets that down, it wold be interesting to see him at full potential.

He's about to be 29 going on 30. There is no more potential. He'll make shots or he'll miss them, that's it.

Last edited:
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 2m

Woodson: "I will never kick J. Kidd to the curb. He's been a positive for our club and our franchise."

Trade melo lol. Trade him and then what exactly?

Back
Top Bottom