and we're done

So it shouldn't even be an option, shouldn't even be brought up for discussion?

It's not like Melo is Durant, 24 years old with plenty of years left to get better. Melo is smack down in the middle of his prime right now. It doesn't get any better than this. We'll never have a better Melo.

If we can't get better as a team, and we can't bring in better talent to help Melo. The Knicks are wasting there time, and Carmelo is wasting his prime. It'd be disrespectful to Melo and our organization.

I'm not trying to keep Melo and be an average team for the next 2-3 years who bounces out in the 1st round, then try to trade him or he leaves when he's 32 years old and we get nothing in return.

Then were back to sucking for 10 years. Nah man, I'm not down for that. Everything and everyone NEEDS to be evaluated and considered. The Knicks made stupid decisions in the early 2000's that affected us for years. We need to hope James Dolan has finall realized that.

You can evaluate and consider anything. It doesn't offend me lol. But your last sentence says it all

Dolan will not trade melo. He will not admit he fubared the trade. He will not admit the team isn't built properly

And that's why I don't find it worth talking about.

We're taking this to 7.

if we win game 5 then maybe I'll have some faith in that happening, but this double teaming has to stop. I don't care if Hibbert gets 20+ points, I don't want their 3 point shooters open anymore. They have such an easy time out there while our 3 point shooters are going through hell.

Exactly. Why do fans see this yet the head ******g coach can't? They play Melo straight up, never doubling him. Therefore he cant kick it out to open 3s.
Yet we're doubling every post player, leading to them shooting/making more 3s than they ever did :smh:

Melo been a ghost in the 4th. 

We're down 10+ everytime heading into the 4th. Is he suppose to bring us back everytime? No one else is stepping up.

Meh I just think that most of us expected the Knicks to beat the pacers and then lose in the next round to the heat.

It's just moreso that the expectations, which were pretty realistic aren't being met. And not only are the Knicks losing to a team most fans expected to beat, they're getting dominated and could be bounced in 5, with all but the one game that we won being one sided in their favor.

I can agree with this logic and reason for disappointment. I don't think if the Knicks lose this series its an extreme disappointment. It's a slight disappointment because many of us expected them to at least get a shot at MIA in the ECF which is fair based on their regular season.

With that being said I do agree that is about how they lose! The Knicks haven't played bad defensively in this series at all. The Pacers are not doing anything amazing here. We are simply getting outworked on the boards and not making shots. The rebounding doesn't bother me as much in last nights game where the Knicks did an excellent job of taking care of the ball and forced turnovers which led to 11 more shots. However, when you can't score off of those turnovers and the Pacers are plus 9 from the FT line you are going to lose.

I think the Knicks have more talent than the Pacers but we just haven't made shots. Its very frustrating but it is what it is and I don't think its reason for every Knicks fan to jump off the defense and want to get rid of Woodson or trade every player. Regardless of how this season ends I will be disappointed if we don't get a shot to play Miami but at the same time I can recognize this season is a great building block for this franchise.

Last edited:
Worst thing to happen to him was Denver drafting him instead of Detroit. That drastically changed his career for the worst.

Listening to that meltdown. :smh: :lol:

Where did you find that meltdown? I'm assuming there is a podcast.

@iLLoquent, I wasn't juxtaposing I was making a comparison of basketball IQ and the mental approach. I hated to make the comparison to begin with because I'd get that response :lol:, but it was made to go through the basic mentality of playing basketball. The basic goal of basketball is to put yourself in position to score the easiest basket possible. Every player can grasp that concept at least, no? The variable is the attiude of different players and how they go about it is all. All I was trying to say was that every player can grasp the idea of getting others involved.

:smh:

Wow I was not aware that Knicks pulled Mike Woodson from his weekly spot on Stephen A's show! SMH....lame move!

You have to have your coach talk when things are good and when they are bad. This is the point in the season where the team is one game away from elimination and fans want to hear answers and you pull him from his weekly radio spot?!:smh:

Last edited:
Ron from B.More is forever. :lol:

Dolan at the game last night

Do you think he knows he only hurts himself?

Last edited:
"I Don't know who they are Stephen!!"

"I Don't know who I am Stephen!!"

"What is going on in NYC, Guys scared to dribble!!"

"We have to bribe CP3, Call Doc Rivers, Bribe the League office to force a Game 7!!!"

"Please Stephen A, Please Do Something!!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Way too many classic quotes.:lol:

Ron from Baltimore is the man :pimp:

Last edited:
i heard it live... steven brought da lulz....

at da end of da day, priggy and cope gotta see more minutes to stretch da paint out, or its a wrap...

Back
Top Bottom