and we're done

Since CP3 is pissed at the Clippers it may be a good time to offer them Tyson for Bledsoe and Jordan. I think that benefits both teams..

Last edited:
We do realize the only thing shump could do last summer was shoot.

We all come to the agreement that he needs to finish at the rim better. He can get to the cup, he just misses a lot of layup that someone as athletic as him should make

Ya'll def buggin trying to flip Shump. Dude is the goods. He will definitely get better. He doesnt seem to be the type of guy who gets complacent. And if hes got Melo in his ear telling him he can become a superstar he will continue to work. That being said a smaller wing who can score would be great. Shump could even move to SF if he had to if we are going to get another 2 guard who can score.

But seriously, we cant afford a 2 guard who can score. Those come at a premium that we just cant sign this season. Our best case scenario is Amare comes back and can stay healthy (and yes, I voted No in the poll)

If we were healthy this post season we would have prolly beaten the Pacers and the Heat arent playing the greatest ball right now. They prolly wont get much better if at all next season either. So we are still in a good position. Just gotta get some guys who will actually be able to get on the court and contribute.

Very interested to see what happens with some of the older players and maybe see if we can swing some kind of trade. But this team is going to look pretty much the same next year.

^FTR I never said anything about trading Shump. I like his game a lot...at the SF, like you mentioned. I'm just talking pipe dreams cause I know we can't afford anything we need. Too much money tied up in old and useless parts. Speaking of which, Kidd needs to retire smh. It wasn't like he just had a bad playoffs, he was pretty bad most of the year. He got by one a couple of hot streaks and a few big "veteran" plays but for the most part he was trash imo. I don't see it getting any better next year.

We're in great shape at SG with Shump IMO.

Anyone who's had surgery knows that a lot of finishing at the rim just has to do with regaining your health back. His layup and dunk rating is going up every month.

Shumpert will make some defensive first-teams in his career, is already a reliable spot up 3point shooter, and I fully expect him to get to the rim more next year where he has the pg skills to make a pass or the athleticism to finish.

Last edited:
Check ur emails

Ppl in other messageboards are saying they're just now receiving their codes from last friday.

Saturday is the tricky day. I'm still waiting for one I ordered at midnight that day.

Remember dudes went ham and ordered 11, 15, 30 codes. Lol savages

Last edited:
the 10 dollar coupons don't work anymore. Microsoft killed it since so many people abused it lol

The points should be redeemable.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom