and we're done

Nate wouldn't be the same spark for this team.

I personally thing he played as well as he did, because he was playing for a contract. He'll go back to his complacency the second he gets a long term deal.

Nate excelled as the main scoring option on a team missing their best player when he was on the floor. He wouldn't fit well with this roster.

I'd take him, but he really wouldn't be an ideal fit.

He would be TERRIBLE for the knicks... This team doesn't need another streaky scorer, they need someone they can rely on EVERY night to give them 17-20.

Nate in essence is a 5'9 J.R Smith

Glad this news came out early. Next step is to workout a buyout agreement so the team can have some flexibility on the payroll.

nthat.gif

Would his money coming off the books really give us flexibility. We're still over the cap, right? More room under the tax ceiling?

Would his money coming off the books really give us flexibility. We're still over the cap, right? More room under the tax ceiling?

Not much but some flexiblity....you are right it really helps the Knicks stay awar from the tax ceiling. If Camby retired too it would really help in having more money to spend on a younger serviceable FA (if they choose to go that route).

Jason Kidd did a lot for this team. More than we'll ever see on the court. Dude was the ultimate professional and one of the greatest PG's to ever play this game.

I hope he stays with the organizations and gets some sort of front office job or direct contact with the players. Guys like Kidd don't come around too often.

On another note--Let's hope Camby retires too :lol:

Great news! Props to J Kidd for not dragging things out when he's obviously done. A legendary career 
pimp.gif
 And now the Knicks have a little more wiggle room. Camby, now its your turn.

I wish Kidd the best of luck on the new chapter of his life. Definitely First Ballot. I didn't expect to see 1994-1995 co-Rookie of the year winners announced their retirement in same year.

Back
Top Bottom