and we're done

Even though the draft is weak, there's gonna be a whole players capable of making an impact next year in the 2nd round. Might be able to scoop up a sleeper pick. I hope we buy/trade for more picks to fill the open roster spots.

Btw, JR is staying. I really dont think he's money hungry as much as he is "NY hungry"

so everyone is in agreement that CP3 is still an option right?
Its pretty much a done deal. I heard he said he would play for free as long as JR lets his son use the "You tryin to get the Pipe" line to get those Pre-K Yambs

Im about to make the custom jersey now to get ahead of the game. 

ANDDDDDDDDDDD  I just realized Ballinisms Avy is Stat chest bumping Ewing. 
tumblr_inline_mfei1rohUD1qb9fuc.gif

Last edited:
Woody is that strong figure that JR needs, I think he knows that. George Karl didn't like Melo or JR. I don't think JR is going anywhere, if he did would I be surprised? No. Get dat dough.

We would have his full rights next summer if he stays, I don't see why it's a huge roadblock. U just tell him no matter what, we giving you money.

7.5 mil for old man camby? Who the heck agreed to that terrible deal?

I guess cambyman will be the ny version of juwan howard in miami

Im pretty sure Camby played in most of the games last season. Just put on the knick jersey and his body started failing :smh:

Grun made a mistake. It happens. If he stayed healthy it would be an awesome pick up.

Id love to keep JR obviously. But when those $$$ signs start flying his way this offseason he may sing a different tune. And I wouldnt blame him one bit. 

I have some confidence because I feel like JR went along with the plan and took less money last year so he could eventually get his bird rights here and get a big payday to stay that wouldnt cripple the team. But clearly that was before a 6th man of the year award and some other team prolly throwing 8 or 9 Mil per @ him this Summer. But we will see. 

Dolan is a lot of things. But unloyal to his chosen ones doesn't seem to be one

If he tells JR to sit tight one year and he will get a fat *** contract, I think JR does it. Frankly I think he was told last year.

Last edited:
Man this thread really gets ridiculously wild on days off. I expected to just see some praise and jokes for JR being 6th man. Dudes talking about losing him, his output is the same as Shump and Cope :lol: , trade packages involving STAT :rofl: , CP3 being mentioned.

Yall dudes too wild.

CP3 JUST GOT TRADED TO THE KNICKS FOR ANTHONY DONAHUE AND CHRIS SMITH

WHY THE **** AM I STILL IN THE OFFICE!!!!

#Knicks fans, come to @TheGarden 2morrow morn at 730am for a chance to be on @MyFoxNY & compete to win a pair of tickets to 2morrow's game!

if we hit the finals, i am calling in all types of favors. I won't even need a pair. My wife can stay home with the kids.

Back
Top Bottom