and we're done

on a second thought, i aint going..barclays charging a processing fee and goes up to 30 dollars...lol too much for a draft....msg use to be 10-15.....

if anybody is interested, go to ticketmaster

:rofl:

Last edited:
Same here.:lol:
What's funny is everyone has an explanation of there "jerkness" by Proph to remind the voters of certain things that have gone down.

Me, there is no reminder, I guess I'm just a consistent douchebag. No explanation needed.

(Funniest thing I've seen all season was Nycknicks going after Proph saying "I feel like you're always getting at me, you're always attacking me, what's your problem bro" when in all honesty Proph was just being the calm sarcastic dude he's always been but Nycknicks took it something complelty out of context. Lol)

Same here.:lol:
What's funny is everyone has an explanation of there "jerkness" by Proph to remind the voters of certain things that have gone down.

Me, there is no reminder, I guess I'm just a consistent douchebag. No explanation needed.

(Funniest thing I've seen all season was Nycknicks going after Proph saying "I feel like you're always getting at me, you're always attacking me, what's your problem bro" when in all honesty Proph was just being the calm sarcastic dude he's always been but Nycknicks took it something complelty out of context. Lol)
:lol:

The lack of explanation had me rolling.

The nycknicks/pr0ph thing was hilarious.

Is this the episode where we go over the best moments of the season because the network didn't give us the budget for another episode?

i voted for the investment banker but i'm not surprised httb is in the lead.
Neither am I.:lol:

Last edited:
you guys really think we'd trade Tyson?

Btw how much $ do we have to play around with this offseason? Including if we resign JR, Cope, Prigs.

Tyson had a bad season but I wouldn't be so quick to trade him just yet.

He needs to learn some basic offensive moves around the basket ASAP, tho. He gets the ball in point blank scoring range and doesn't even look for a shot too much.

Its sad to see your favorite player struggle to leave a legacy and fall short of anything significant. Ever since dude came to New York its been harder to defend him. Melo chose $$$$$$ over winning at the end of the day...I hate Joe D, Melo would have been a better player and person playing on that piston squad.

Last edited:
Knicks need to get it together, man.

Stop the damn gimmicks and build a winning team.

Our only hope right now is Shump.

Back
Top Bottom