Anderson .PAAK - MALIBU VOL. ...the funk lives on.

Glad to hear you guys are feeling the album. :pimp: I always have to play The Bird 3 times thru before I can get to the rest of the album.

Glad to hear you guys are feeling the album.
pimp.gif
I always have to play The Bird 3 times thru before I can get to the rest of the album.
Absolute facts.

This guy has the juice. 

I get parts of the album stuck in my head randomly and have to go listen to the whole thing. This week it was Parking Lot. "1 2 3 c'mon you feel me.."

This album has been on repeat all month man :smokin. Dudes voice seriously grew on me from the first time I heard him on a Tokimonsta track to now,it's so soulful.

I must've been skipping this track on the album because I'm digging it here

Last edited:
Met Anderson the other day at Walgreens in my hood  
laugh.gif

Mad humble dude, was very grateful for the praise I was giving him.. That just makes me root for him even more!

Finally seen him at Broccoli Fest yesterday. Definitely a good performer and he had one of the best albums of the year. He already got a few sales from all the streams I did but I might have to cop the physical version from Amazon.

I don't think it's really possible to contextualize just how talented this guy is until you see him perform live.

He MURDERED his set at Outside Lands this past weekend. It's unbelievable how many great songs he's already put out in such a short amount of time.

During his sets he transitions seamlessly from rap, to vocals, to instrumentation, and his band the Free Nationals are amazing too.

Bruh squeezed 6 sets into one 90 minute show. Dude would kill it vocally, then go hop on the drums and **** that up for 20 minutes, then murk both simultaneously, rinse and repeat.

I almost hate to say it but dudes live show reminded me of seeing Stevie Wonder's set at Oracle a few years ago. Amazing talent.

Last edited:
Love the song he has with Mac Miller ("Dang"). Probably my song of the year so far actually. Does he have anything similar?

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here. But, check out Goldlink ft. Paak : Unique.. Been vibing to since last year. My boy plays it at parties and keeps everyone dancing.

Man.. was anyone able to get tix for his latest shows? Nobody was able to get tix for his SF show.. fkcing Livenation

Back
Top Bottom