Andis T-Outliner vs. Andis Outliner II Trimmer

can y'all post links of the outliners y'all use? i'm trying to decide on which one to get but since i don't know much they seem the same to me

you won't ever get the sharp barber cut unless you get the actual blades sharpened

the clipper maintenance guy takes care of that for your barber mayne

that is totally untrue and misinformed.

and the M3 run alot cooler then the outliners. the blade is pretty much the same. it will have to be adjusted and its a little harder to do then the outliners.

lol you dont need a mirror to adjust the blades, i do mine free hand, anybody with eyes can see when the teeth meet. and also, unscrew the outliner's coverto reveal the motor, and loosen the tension screw on the clip that holds the blades up, that barbers clippers on the video were annoying loud, mine are quick,by loosening the tension screw just a tad it quiets the buzzing and makes the blades move fast, giving you a much cleaner line, seeing as you dont have to goover it over and over again, you see how that guy had to go over the same spots over and over again? negative. thats how you get scratched. i do my lines inone swipe.

^ havent tried a oyster trimmer, but the wahl my friend gave me blows. a little bit harder to adjust, and they didnt move as fast as my andis, so i gave itaway lol, but wahl hair clippers are beast. i got some chrome pro's from em, and they are def good for the price

but i usually go with my Andis fade master clippers,

and to dude who said sharpen your blades, thats false, but i do get my blades sharpened at my local beauty supply store for like 6-7 bucks every few months,and i spray them with andis cool care 5 in 1 spray, keeps them lubricated and disinfects the blades, it also cools down the blades after every cut, veryimportant when using the andis clippers is to keep them cool, they heat up super fast

good looks on that vid, gonna adjust my joints tonight . my barber sharpens his blade and i always leave the shop wit a scrape or gash
laugh.gif

i like doing my beard myself so this will help, t- outliner btw ................

I've been working with the pivot pro for like 2 years...trying to get a T liner for awhile though to broke

ShoeGeek, Could you give directions on how to adjust the blade and motor for the M3/styliner II blades? They are not like the blade in the video. thanks

btw, just bought the M3 after using the styliner for 2 years. That clipper is a beast.

roll.gif
Positie Fiend....I been using a Wahl Chrome Pro for like 5 years now andit hasn't give out so I agree it's a tough ++! pair of clippers. I've used mostly all the Andis outliners and I have to say I prefer the WahlOutliners. The Wahl Detailer is a really compact clipper and is easy to manouvre around a head. It can be adjusted and cuts just as sharp or sharper than aproperly and well adjusted andis. The main pro, like i said, is weight and size. Especially to my barbers doing designs, this outliner will help give thoseextra detailed and small designs.

here's just an example of the tool at work on some mediocre barber doing designs.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back
Top Bottom