Andre Johnson just laid the smackdown on Cortland Finnegan vol. Just bring It

I am a hugeAndre Johnson fan, so I am glad there is no suspension.......but how inthe hell can the NFL justify not suspending a guy who punches anotherplayer twice, but threatens to suspend players for illegal hits?
laugh.gif

By not suspending him, the NFL pretty much said, "!+%* you, Cortland Finnegan." He's had that coming for years, and I bet if he didn't have a number of fines to his name for penalties, Johnson would have gotten suspended.

I am a hugeAndre Johnson fan, so I am glad there is no suspension.......but how inthe hell can the NFL justify not suspending a guy who punches anotherplayer twice, but threatens to suspend players for illegal hits?
laugh.gif

By not suspending him, the NFL pretty much said, "!+%* you, Cortland Finnegan." He's had that coming for years, and I bet if he didn't have a number of fines to his name for penalties, Johnson would have gotten suspended.

lol @ the Titans fans in here trying to back up Finnegan.. Plain and simple, your boy got his ++* whooped!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol @ the Titans fans in here trying to back up Finnegan.. Plain and simple, your boy got his ++* whooped!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

No suspension...
pimp.gif
Even Roger knows whats up with Finnegan.

edit: They BOTH got 25k... Well worth it for Dre, I bet. On the other hand Finny got punked like *$!$ and got the same fine.
roll.gif

No suspension...
pimp.gif
Even Roger knows whats up with Finnegan.

edit: They BOTH got 25k... Well worth it for Dre, I bet. On the other hand Finny got punked like *$!$ and got the same fine.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I am a huge Andre Johnson fan, so I am glad there is no suspension.......but how in the hell can the NFL justify not suspending a guy who punches another player twice, but threatens to suspend players for illegal hits?
laugh.gif

I feel the same way

Back
Top Bottom