Andre Johnson just laid the smackdown on Cortland Finnegan vol. Just bring It

Originally Posted by dland24

I am a huge Andre Johnson fan, so I am glad there is no suspension.......but how in the hell can the NFL justify not suspending a guy who punches another player twice, but threatens to suspend players for illegal hits?
laugh.gif

I feel the same way

As an Eagles fan i wish there was a suspension.

and i can t believe people are saying he punished or "laid the smackdown".

6'3'' 230lb VS 5'10'' 185lb.  if he "crushed" finnegan, he would have knocked him out.

As an Eagles fan i wish there was a suspension.

and i can t believe people are saying he punished or "laid the smackdown".

6'3'' 230lb VS 5'10'' 185lb.  if he "crushed" finnegan, he would have knocked him out.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I am a huge Andre Johnson fan, so I am glad there is no suspension.......but how in the hell can the NFL justify not suspending a guy who punches another player twice, but threatens to suspend players for illegal hits?
laugh.gif

I feel the same way

They were ejected.  The NFL will suspend players for illegal hits because the refs don't eject players for hits. 

Originally Posted by E3LAL

laugh.gif

I feel the same way

They were ejected.  The NFL will suspend players for illegal hits because the refs don't eject players for hits. 

I guarantee if Finnegan landed 2 punches on Johnson, he would have been suspended.

Basically now the NFL is saying a players can fight and throw punches on the field without getting suspended...

I guarantee if Finnegan landed 2 punches on Johnson, he would have been suspended.

Basically now the NFL is saying a players can fight and throw punches on the field without getting suspended...

Back
Top Bottom