Andrew Luck staying at Stanford?

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

haha. keep in mind andrew was a senior in high school when he said this. im sure he didn't expect to be #1 overall
and to defend luck and to be fair, his dad owns the Houston Dynamo i believe. so money is not an issue. I think he just wanted to do something outside of football..idk but thats what i heard.
Never knew that. A little tidbit, Sam Bradford receives more in guaranteed $ than LA Galaxy's annual net income

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

haha. keep in mind andrew was a senior in high school when he said this. im sure he didn't expect to be #1 overall
and to defend luck and to be fair, his dad owns the Houston Dynamo i believe. so money is not an issue. I think he just wanted to do something outside of football..idk but thats what i heard.
Never knew that. A little tidbit, Sam Bradford receives more in guaranteed $ than LA Galaxy's annual net income

Not to say he wasn't great in 05 either. He was projected as a high pick for 07 if he was healthy in 06. If he duplicated his junior year off the top of my head I don't think there were any strong RB needs from the top 6 before AP was taken.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Idiot..... hope he breaks both legs next season.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 x 1000000. I don't think it's a smart move but it's his decision.
30t6p3b.gif
at wishing he breaks both legs next season. If he plays well next season, he'll still be the number 1 pick. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 At anyone really thinkin I want the man to break his legs. Just sayin. How  you pass on a chance of a lifetime like that is beyond me. And I hope he doesn't go number 1 next year.

Not to say he wasn't great in 05 either. He was projected as a high pick for 07 if he was healthy in 06. If he duplicated his junior year off the top of my head I don't think there were any strong RB needs from the top 6 before AP was taken.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Idiot..... hope he breaks both legs next season.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 x 1000000. I don't think it's a smart move but it's his decision.
30t6p3b.gif
at wishing he breaks both legs next season. If he plays well next season, he'll still be the number 1 pick. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 At anyone really thinkin I want the man to break his legs. Just sayin. How  you pass on a chance of a lifetime like that is beyond me. And I hope he doesn't go number 1 next year.

Originally Posted by Proshares

So he would've been the 2nd rb taken @ best
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

So he would've been the 2nd rb taken @ best
laugh.gif

my buddy plays for stanford, and apparently Luck addressed the team a few weeks ago saying he was going to be back next year to graduate and there was no doubt in his mind. its crazy how he just turned down ridiculous amounts of money like its no big deal

my buddy plays for stanford, and apparently Luck addressed the team a few weeks ago saying he was going to be back next year to graduate and there was no doubt in his mind. its crazy how he just turned down ridiculous amounts of money like its no big deal

Back
Top Bottom