Andrew Tate. DONE.

So I always accept friend requests on Snapchat from strangers. It’s 99.9 % fake pron profiles, or fake girls trying to steal credit card info/sign up for their cam sites.

I used to respond to their questions politely and then delete them from my friends. Lately I’ve been immediately saying “SHOW ME THE NUDES! NOW!” Before saying anything else.

Yesterday this girl messaged me saying hi, and I did my nudes response and instead of giving the fake spam response she said “EXCUSE ME?!”

It was a damn ex-coworker :lol: whoopsie daisies 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂 just know you are that creepy guy now in her group chat

No social skills. Don’t know how to clean. Sit on FB or IG and gossip all day. Aren’t open minded…. And wonder why no one wants them :lol: :lol: :lol:

A girl with no sense of humor or social skills is immediately eliminated by me. Most of these women base their lives off celebrities and what everyone else is doing :lol: :lol:

being open-minded is for sure a trait to look for…just gotta vet that type because it can often come packaged with other less desirable qualities. it’s almost never the case that any woman spends much time wondering why no one wants them because of the feedback they get in terms of attention (even if it is undesirable attention), especially in the current ‘everyone is a 10’ environ, ask your single women in your life why they are single and it almost always is a problem with the dating pool; guys don’t commit, aren’t ambitious enough, are too controlling, are intimidated by women that have their own thing going on…some of these women rarely ever see the trade-offs in their own lifestyles that contribute to why they might be single and don’t have much genuine curiosity about what things in their own behavior might be eliciting those reactions from the men they want…

definitely agree that too many folk are following celebrities lifestyle’s and thinking they should live similarly…the (often false) transparency of social media has given insight into how the .01% live that just ultimately makes ‘regular’ folk more dissatisfied with their own choices/lives…this impacts all of us because few by definition get to that stratosphere; i think women get hit by this harder because that fairy tale dream of being saved by a monied man, theoretically, exists as a possibility in a way that the male equivalent of getting status/rich doesn’t…

The thing is I had already smashed. I knew her cousin. Both of 'em live together. The cousin kinda hooked us up. This is like when stuff started to open back up and I would see them out, we exchanged numbers, she started flirting hard so I did the same, she invited me to their place and yeah. Then after we went on 2 real dates just us.

Then she started acting awkward. I thought she was embarrassed about giving it up fast. I talked to her cousin and she told me the girl is like that. She's had past situations where she just don't know to have a conversation.

yea, i try my best to avoid the ‘mixed signals’ type…don’t need that stress in my life 😂. i just think there have always been dry women, even if when they actually do like you, they can feign like they don’t to try to get you to ‘apply pressure’ 🤣…it’s rare that these type of women will actually see making themselves useful to that guy as anything other than being beneath them until that guy has benefited them, which while fair & understandable doesn’t give a guy much incentive to commit

So I always accept friend requests on Snapchat from strangers. It’s 99.9 % fake pron profiles, or fake girls trying to steal credit card info/sign up for their cam sites.

I used to respond to their questions politely and then delete them from my friends. Lately I’ve been immediately saying “SHOW ME THE NUDES! NOW!” Before saying anything else.

Yesterday this girl messaged me saying hi, and I did my nudes response and instead of giving the fake spam response she said “EXCUSE ME?!”

It was a damn ex-coworker :lol: whoopsie daisies 🤦‍♂️
who is still adding ppl on Snapchat in 2023 tho? :lol:

I wouldn’t say the problems with modern dating is just cornball dudes. Social media in general has screwed up expectations from men and women and you have these “relationship experts” and podcast idiots furthering ridiculous narratives that make it even worse.

Everybody needs to come back down to reality. It’s fine to have “standards”, but if they’re all superficial and nobody meets them, you’re probably the issue.
Yea social media has warped people's sense of reality. Suddenly owning a Lamborghini or Ferrari is the norm :lol:

very interesting/ironic how aggressive the woman who is calling the other masculine is 😂 for what it is worth she made a good observation on the christian/religious thing…

Yea social media has warped people's sense of reality. Suddenly owning a Lamborghini or Ferrari is the norm :lol:

definitely the former, and i’d say it is less so about the latter being a norm, because that still is fairly exclusive…rather the attainability of owning an exotic/foreign has both been made more accessible & way overstated. on the one hand it’s is possible, if you are willing to splurge irrationally, to rent an exotic & front like it’s yours for a couple hours/days. on the other this idea that one can just call themselves an entrepreneur and it automatically will translate into riches even w/earnest diligent hard work is also a bit delusional but it is still the case that things of that realm do confer status; it’s just that women are hip to the game (to an extent)

for what it is worth she made a good observation on the christian/religious thing
And what would that observation be?

Because calling the singer rebellious for describing herself as a boss ignores all the women of the bible who did behave as bosses (lots of stories in the OT).

Recent scholarship accepts the presence of patriarchy in the Bible, but shows that heterarchy is also present: heterarchy acknowledges that different power structures between people can exist at the same time, that each power structure has its own hierarchical arrangements, and that women had some spheres of power of their own separate from men.[1]: 27  There is evidence of gender balance in the Bible, and there is no attempt in the Bible to portray women as deserving of less because of their "naturally evil" natures.

While women are not generally in the forefront of public life in the Bible, those women who are named are usually prominent for reasons outside the ordinary. For example, they are often involved in the overturning of human power structures in a common biblical literary device called "reversal." Abigail, David's wife, Esther the Queen, and Jael who drove a tent peg into the enemy commander's temple while he slept, are a few examples of women who turned the tables on men with power. The founding matriarchs are mentioned by name, as are some prophetesses, judges, heroines, and queens, while the common woman is largely, though not completely, unseen. The slave Hagar's story is told, and the prostitute Rahab's story is also told, among a few others.

The aggressive lady is showing her own ignorance of the religion she pretends to defend.

Clearly, folks have only watched the clip and nothing more. :lol::smh:

Not that I blame them...FWIW/IMHO - Just Pearly Things is a culture vulture.

No different than Adam 21 or Vlad.

That said, I watched the whole thing and Kevina Samuels was right.

The blue-haired woman was trippin' out here supporting Will Smith's "wife".

The problem is keeping your mouth shut and letting folks have their own lane.

The blue-haired woman did a good enough job playing herself on her own but Kevina let it get under her skin and flexed way too hard.

Never argue with a fool.

Clearly, folks have only watched the clip and nothing more. :lol::smh:

Not that I blame them...FWIW/IMHO - Just Pearly Things is a culture vulture.

No different than Adam 21 or Vlad.

That said, I watched the whole thing and Kevina Samuels was right.

The blue-haired woman was trippin' out here supporting Will Smith's "wife".

The problem is keeping your mouth shut and letting folks have their own lane.

The blue-haired woman did a good enough job playing herself on her own but Kevina let it get under her skin and flexed way too hard.

Never argue with a fool.

They’re both wrong. You can’t call yourself a black queen out here with straightened, blue hair. Embrace your “culture” by taking that mess out of your hair.

And the other female just sounds bitter. Again, people just taking advice from anyone nowadays

It’s really the blind leading the blind out here. If you don’t have a mind of your own, common sense or basic comprehension skills, you’re screwed out here

Her entire behavior and attitude is exactly how a lot of boss chicks act. So her saying all that seemed very hypocritical but I guess with a man she knows how to be quiet?

And if anything blue haired chick looks like the one that can be manipulated easier in a relationship.

Last edited:
They’re both wrong. You can’t call yourself a black queen out here with straightened, blue hair. Embrace your “culture” by taking that mess out of your hair.

And the other female just sounds bitter. Again, people just taking advice from anyone nowadays

Eh - I tend to stay out of the natural / processed hair argument.

I've met women who were all about black culture with permed hair and women with natural hair that prefer white men.

The issue for me is who benefits from this foolishness. Cui bono?

If black traditional women and black modern women want to battle each other it shouldn't be for the benefit of white women, and it should be no place for men to offer their opinions.

I prefer clear lanes / staying out of other folk's business.

The KIng Richez dude is wildin for even being a part of this foolishness / trying to come up under a culture vulture.

Eh - I tend to stay out of the natural / processed hair argument.

I've met women who were all about black culture with permed hair and women with natural hair that prefer white men.

The issue for me is who benefits from this foolishness. Cui bono?

If black traditional women and black modern women want to battle each other it shouldn't be for the benefit of white women, and it should be no place for men to offer their opinions.

I prefer clear lanes / staying out of other folk's business.

The KIng Richez dude is wildin for even being a part of this foolishness / trying to come up under a culture vulture.

…. You’re calling the white lady a culture vulture, yet saying it’s cool for black women to have processed and colored hair. Make it make sense :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our women need to stop trying to adopt that Eurocentric look. That’s why they’re mentally messed up in the head anyway.

All those black people on that show are clowns because they’re contributing to that white lady. You understand?

I just don’t understand how y’all subscribe to these people. You know the black dudes name so you’re clearly a fan.

…. You’re calling the white lady a culture vulture, yet saying it’s cool for black women to have processed abs colored hair. Make it make sense :lol: :lol: :lol:

All those black people on that show are clowns because they’re contributing to that white lady. You understand?

I just don’t understand how y’all subscribe to these people. You know the black dudes name so you’re clearly a fan.

Jumping to conclusions? How can I be jumping to conclusions based off something YOU typed :lol: :lol: :lol:

You stated dudes named (King Richez) who I had no idea who buddy was. You basically absolved him from contributing to the “foolishness” instead of admitting that he’s part of the foolish for even being a part of that podcast :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s part of the problem to because he clearly doesn’t have a backbone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I guess he’s a buddy of yours. Well, your buddy is a loser too.

And you knew the white lady by name. Deep down, ya’ll dudes subscribe to these people and take advice from them.

Back
Top Bottom