Animal Kingdom series

That luxury apartment was so damn nice. smurf got 8 of them. jay is going to do the books like he does in peaky blinders.

Wonder when she'll get jay a car. Biking everywhere is good cardio though.

Amy is cute but messed up herself. pope tells her he was in prison and her reaction is getting wet and kissing him.

nikki is a lost cause. jay made her some microwaved nachos and she ditched their study session.

Pope is such a nutcase. Several times this ep I'm thinking is this where he grows a conscience? Turns on the guys? Fesses up?

Nope :lol: :smh: I can't read this psychopath at all.

Then Jay being a real one stepping up although I feel like he's got that battery in his back feeling himself a bit too much. Think all that blood is going to bite him badly.

Also feel like Baz is on edge the way his anger issues have been highlighted. He got problems.

The loser brother :lol:

Amy is a cute, petite thang but that mutual masturbation no sex before marriage thing is not cool. Giving guys blue balls. At least give me an aggressive hj.

That javi guy is a vagina. He really needs goons to grab smurf, take her valuables then threaten her with a gun? She's 50 something. On top of that he said he'll go to the cops.

Umm, where was baz's kid this episode? The only person who was home to look after her was nikki and it didn't look like she was with her. Hope it's not like the show vikings where they bjorn's daughter is dead in a stream and no one cares.

Last edited:
Episode was lit. nikki is gross. Probably smells like his uncle craig's taint. Surprised no one banged the bartender yet.

Another good episode

Digging the character development especially with Deran + Jay -- this is the first time we've seen Jay explode / show any real anger

Shawn Hatosy also plays his role as Pope really damn well -- dude is so unsettling

The Baz character puzzles me, what is his motivation, they haven't really built him up to be a loving parent or partner to anyone that he needs to protect. Craig is an addict and needs to support his habit, Deran is trying to get his business off the ground, Pope is a psychopath and Jay is a kid trying to get into the family business. What is Baz working towards, he's completely selfish.

Is there a plot point i'm missing about Baz? I can't figure him out

Last edited:
The Baz character puzzles me, what is his motivation, they haven't really built him up to be a loving parent or partner to anyone that he need to protect. Craig is an addict and needs to support his habit, Deran is trying to get his business of the ground, Pope is a psychopath and Jay is a kid trying to get into the family business. What is Baz working towards, he's completely selfish.

Is there a plot point i'm missing about Baz? I can't figure him out
I totally get these questions in trying to figure out the motive and character arc since I still don't get Jay :lol:

But from what I get from him, and it's not that deep or anymore analytical, is simply he is the outsider despite being the favorite son. He's the adopted one, the orphan. So he's just lost in the world about what he wants. He thinks he wants to be in charge and get big scores on this robbery steel but he's really trying to accomplish other **** which is why he's never happy.

In some ways he reminds me of Jesse from BB but more of a lost piece of ****.

Once they reveal the incest bomb I think they'll be a bit more clear and direct about these guys.

Being a criminal is baz's job / career. His daughter was probably an accident. Dude doesn't even know where she is half the time.

Smurf is cold AF. Since nikki is learning to use a gun, I wonder if she'll murk someone with that uzi this season.

Hard to blame Jay for wanting in. He's seen the properties and the fam took the L on damn near 600k in the last episode and nobody's really stressed LOL. Javi def initiated Jay into the life tho, whooped his ***!

Deran & Craig some pure scumbags tho . Dude charge their own mother a fee . Even tho their little nephew got beat to his last pulp

Deran & Craig some pure scumbags tho . Dude charge their own mother a fee . Even tho their little nephew got beat to his last pulp

For Deran, it makes sense. Dude is trying to go (somewhat) legitimate with this bar thing, so he's not trying to risk it all for his mom.

Real good.

Is the gay bro out and open now? Or does his employees only know he gay?

Pope planting evidence on dude though :smh:

Glad jay is trying to get someone new. That girl had her cheeks out and looks better than that slag nikki.

Show got renewed for Season 3
wP8z.gif

Ain't like Pope planting it but ain't too much season left and was decent way to address it

Baz like Smurf he's basically the leader now with his girl gone and he no longer having to go to both sides of the coasts to see his wimminz

Jay came up on one

Dude gonna steal from smurf's safe and then what? She'll know it was him and she likes to have people killed.

folks are sleeping on this show. my only gripe is bazs dodge challenger was being serviced for a new transmission and they gave him a ford as a loaner.

Back
Top Bottom