Animal Kingdom series

Man that was a good episode. What exactly happened at the end Marcos guys drove off with the kid and Lucy pulls up right after?

Baz gotta get wack just cause of his parenting skills . I don't want to see dude make it to season 3

He don't give an eff about his kid. He's gonna be in Mexico and be like the parent in Home Alone and be like oh crap, I left my daughter in another country.

We all suspected that & it may be true .

But Baz chick only using that as leverage bro .

And Baz already folding smh dude ain't made for this

Preview made it look like smurf hired someone to murk baz. That envelope must've had protection and hitman money.

Baz ain't built for this -- Jay is the prodigy and is gonna wash him

Craig + Deran's reaction when Baz's girl showed up to the party :lol:

I wasn't into baz's girl before but she's gotten hotter. I like that she seems normal but then you learn she's some kind of boss.

Jay can't get his girl off drugs
Baz bouta get finessed by his side piece

Like father like son

:lol: Of all the grimy **** baz has done, his parenting skills gotta be the worst. I like how they intentionally show Pope's reaction to the crushed bike vs Baz not even picking up on it.

Smurf was good this episode. A caged animal is scary.

The preview showed baz punching jay in the stomach. He treats both his kids like trash.

I doubt he has a heart, just knows Pope would be his only Ally. Also getting Pope's love and loyalty to switch from Smurf would hurt her more which is his goal. Both Smurf and Baz know what makes Pope tick and they take advantage of him.

Back
Top Bottom