Animal Kingdom series

I was joking that young smurf probably blessed the whole crew with the P but you think that really went down?

Only if she stuck with them for much longer.

I feel that story ends with Smurf banging a few more of them and then gerting them all killed or arrested with like one guy surviving and going straight after all of it :lol:

Man I feel like its only a matter of time before Pope powerbombs 1 of Deran's customers in the bar 1 of these days while hes working

Pope should've told Angela how important changing sheets were going to be sleeping in Pope's old bed

Craig was trying to get some of that pregnant P from Renn

J going raw in some rich girl P, got a feeling he might end up smashing her moms too

Wanted to see more of a fight with Pope and Craig without them breaking it up so quick

Tupi ambushed J and still got the hands put on him

I can see Jay smashing his classmate's mom. He once again using the family of somebody he's smashing :lol:

Still getting incest vibes with Smurf listening in on Pope and Angela smashing.

Frankie desperate to get these guys to do new jobs off what deal she made. Going to Smurf with money :lol: Then Smurf tricking these guys :lol:

J getting caught off guard :lol: I forgot his real name was Josh. Thought he lied to the mom

Last edited:
Would have rather seen Jay & Mia on some Bonnie & Clyde **** rather than the way it turned

Last edited:
mia's guy is such a lame. Sucker punched J and drew a gun on him and still ended up running for his life.

If j wasn't a psycho he'd recognize what a great situation he found himself in. Hot, rich girl who lets him smash raw who has a mom with a great job who is gonna let him work and learn from her. he could just continue to do well at school, graduate, then work for her or at least use her connections.

yeah if J was a square dude he'd be happy to go with your blueprint but because he's a Cody, he's probably plotting on trying to get close to Olivia's mom so he can try to rob the Artist's rider at the festival for that $1mil+

mia's guy is such a lame. Sucker punched J and drew a gun on him and still ended up running for his life.

If j wasn't a psycho he'd recognize what a great situation he found himself in. Hot, rich girl who lets him smash raw who has a mom with a great job who is gonna let him work and learn from her. he could just continue to do well at school, graduate, then work for her or at least use her connections.

That's not being a square, that's called being a normal person. Like the show has showed, he's a psychopath. Some nice rich coochie that has a hot mom that is his way into potentially becoming one of the rich people he robs is a good situation if he thought about it.

square means civilian, Codys are not civilians and have chosen the streets over sidewalks long time ago. He's a Cody and thinks like one

That's not being a square, that's called being a normal person. Like the show has showed, he's a psychopath. Some nice rich coochie that has a hot mom that is his way into potentially becoming one of the rich people he robs is a good situation if he thought about it.

Being normal is pretty square.

J is not that.

Smurf about to plant all those guns to frame that detective with those police issued glocks

Thought Pope was about to body Adrian

Young Smurf pregnant from Colin with Pope and Julia?

Angela working all kinda angles Pope, J, and probably with LE on trying to bring Smurf down

Renn was outa there once she seen Craig trying to build a baby crib and researching breast pumps

I'm just waiting for the scene where J bangs that girl's mom.

Almost forgot sbout Smurg flash backs. Present Smurf just got a whole lot more interesting.

For now not worried about the Adrian situation although Deran looking shaky after killing that guy. He really couldnt lie better instead making up a gun.

Oh wow, the balls on Mia.

I was wondering why this heist was happening so fast.

Damn Jay making boss moves for real. Made that look easy. Talk to Pete, caught that fool in a lie, dude dead, and Mia is left to him to do w/e he wants.

Damn forget aqnimal, gonna start calling this Jay Kingdom.

Last edited:
Jay wasn't even gon kill her til she admitted that smh. Could've just been doing mini jobs with her to keep her around.

:lol: @ when Jay says he runs things and they literally just ignore him and do their own thing

Back
Top Bottom