Animal Kingdom series

I like how Jay aint even blink @ Mia admitting to killing Baz.

He's really just using his uncle's. He wouldnt care if they died either.

Last edited:
Jay actually pulled the trigger on Mia

Tupi dumb *** was all happy to take pics wearing the rappers chains like he couldn't wait to get likes on IG

Jay really trying to make his move to take over

For a second, I thought Jay was gonna let Mia slide.

Pete just gonna let Jay off one of his shooters like that? And Pete gonna start taking orders from Jay no problem?

Renn pregnant , Mia gone , and Baz ex is f***dead
cQwALce.png

All we’re stuck with that nasty ahh Angela !

Mia crossed the line , and shorty was a true hitter . Soon as Jay would’ve given her a pass , she would’ve came back and murked him .

We still got Jay's new rich girl and her milf mom along with young smurf in the flashbacks

Renn pregnant , Mia gone , and Baz ex is f***dead
cQwALce.png

All we’re stuck with that nasty ahh Angela !

Mia crossed the line , and shorty was a true hitter . Soon as Jay would’ve given her a pass , she would’ve came back and murked him .

Damn didn’t think Jay had it in him to murk homegirl. But if he didn’t she would have come back for him. He’s making boss moves, taking care of what needs to be done.

If it's one thing, these Smurf flashbacks basically mirroring how Mia and Angela operate, even Renn to an extent.

Angela dont know what she's in for thinking she can manipulate J.

J cold setting that junkie trap.

Last edited:
Smurf getting them together to raid Jed's doomsday bunker for all the gold and guns

Craig happy to be daddy

Deran's plan was so dumb

j is sloppy and makes mistakes when it deals with girls. nikki, mia, and now that rich coochie. he intimidated her but if anything happens to her, her dad’s p.i. would know it was him and has all the info on him.

Pretty good season.

Jay annoying as hell thinking he’s a bad *** though

Pope telling him to take his sunglasses off you think you’re John gottti
Derran saying relax you showed up two years ago on a bicycle :lol:

Finished up season 4 and man other than flashbacks to reveal more about Smurf’s history and how the guys were born I can’t see season 5 being any good or the show continuing past the next season

Still pretty entertaining. Closest thing we’ll get to a gta show or Point Break type fun.

Back
Top Bottom