Another Earthquake in MD!!! EDIT: 5.8 in Virginia

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

This was on twitter as "Pics of Earthquake Devastation in Washington, DC"

http://jmckinley.posterou...c-earthquake-devastation

*DEAD*

laugh.gif

Apparently there's a funny video of the snipers on top of the White House reacting to the earthquake. Someone help me find this.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Originally Posted by ksteezy
roll.gif
roll.gif

Half an inch 
laugh.gif

the thing is that west coast guys freak out at snow.....soething that honestly is not a catastrophic event.....earthquakes are knows to destroy !**+....dudes really expect people not to be afraid??....call us vaginas?...you guys freak out at the sight of slushy water.....lol

laugh.gif
 What are you talking about? We're talking about people posting in this thread. Malibu? I don't know how many NTers live in Malibu.

it was just an example....i googled snow in los angeles and it was the first srticle that popped up....bottomline, you guys are used to these things....just like we get nearly 20 inches of snow and still have to get our %++*@ up and try to make it into work.....best believe mostly any area in Cali specially SO CAL was t oget 20 inches of snow, and people will be jumping of the Golden Gate....
roll.gif

damb dudes show us no sympathy....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

eyes.gif
 at the news trying to make this a HUGE deal. Its a "big deal" since it never happens on the east coast, but you can count on the news to blow up something small to something big.

roll.gif
i'm like really??!! Mike Bloomberg is going to hold a press conference on an estimated 1.0 to 3.0 earthquake
grin.gif

It wasn't that bad lol...then i see people on facebook acting like it's 2012....The blackout of 2003 was more eventful than this lol

No way, Bloomberg really is? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now those Cali dudes are REALLY gonna laugh at us. 
laugh.gif

Wonder what kinda jokes are being made on Twitter from them west coast funny people. Waiting for maybe Katt Williams or something to make a comment.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

eyes.gif
 at the news trying to make this a HUGE deal. Its a "big deal" since it never happens on the east coast, but you can count on the news to blow up something small to something big.

roll.gif
i'm like really??!! Mike Bloomberg is going to hold a press conference on an estimated 1.0 to 3.0 earthquake
grin.gif

It wasn't that bad lol...then i see people on facebook acting like it's 2012....The blackout of 2003 was more eventful than this lol

No way, Bloomberg really is? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now those Cali dudes are REALLY gonna laugh at us. 
laugh.gif

Wonder what kinda jokes are being made on Twitter from them west coast funny people. Waiting for maybe Katt Williams or something to make a comment.
im borderline salty we didnt feel jack in Yonkers...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

roll.gif
roll.gif

Half an inch 
laugh.gif

the thing is that west coast guys freak out at snow.....soething that honestly is not a catastrophic event.....earthquakes are knows to destroy !**+....dudes really expect people not to be afraid??....call us vaginas?...you guys freak out at the sight of slushy water.....lol

laugh.gif
 What are you talking about? We're talking about people posting in this thread. Malibu? I don't know how many NTers live in Malibu.

best believe mostly any area in Cali specially SO CAL was t oget 20 inches of snow, and people will be jumping of the Golden Gate....

wait, what? First of all Golden Gate is in Nor-Cal, secondly I dont know one person who would hate on having snow fall. Every winter all we do is pray for snow, hell even hail gets us excited lol 

Are we suppose to feel shook?? I felt the shake a bit in nyc while I was working out in my building. Thought something had dropped. 2 minutes later continued lifting weights....doing work.
I can't believe some dudes in nyc are still frightened. I understand virginia but damn some of my nyers lol

A dude a page back said he felt it in Yonkers and I know other who are saying they did too. I didn't feel a thing
frown.gif

son. nyc shut down over what was barely a 1.0. i've had farts more catastrophic than that.

Originally Posted by solesavage

laugh.gif

best believe mostly any area in Cali specially SO CAL was t oget 20 inches of snow, and people will be jumping of the Golden Gate....

wait, what? First of all Golden Gate is in Nor-Cal, secondly I dont know one person who would hate on having snow fall. Every winter all we do is pray for snow, hell even hail gets us excited lol 

the Golden Gate part was for comic relief....i guess i shouldnt try out for standup comedy 
grin.gif

you guys hope for 20inches of snow?....werd? 
laugh.gif

I wish God would answer your prayers 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

son. nyc shut down over what was barely a 1.0. i've had farts more catastrophic than that.
its something that is very rare....we over-reacted, but i think is pretty normal, being that we are completely vulnerable to something like this.....my problem is with you west coast guys sounding real arrogant right now, simply because your city is designed to withstand these shakes on a constant basis....cut us some damn slack.

the Golden Gate part was for comic relief....i guess i shouldnt try out for standup comedy 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

devil.gif

Stop it.

And yes, who doesnt love snow? I know guys like myself who snowboard, pray for huge winter storms to hit So-Cal every year.

Can't believe these West Coast dudes are "going in" like this. Ya'll weren't smacking your gums back in March when that radioactive cloud from Japan was thought to be headed to the west coast. Dudes talking bout popping iodine pills (radiation pills), not eating fish/seafood, copping radioactive protection suits, etc.

Dudes were getting shook when it started RAINING
laugh.gif

So don't act like ya'll got King Kong ballz and NEVER get shook over anything.

Residents in Malibu, just outside Los Angeles got an interesting surprise today with around half an inch (12mm) of snow.

Reports from the area say snow fell down to 200 feet above sea level, so maybe not quite on the beach, but close there to it.

The snow, thicker in the hills behind Malibu slowed traffic and authorities were warning residents to drive with caution.

There is also unconfirmed reports of snow in parts of Los Angeles, Palmdale and even San Diego, although we’d expect not much would have stayed on the ground for long.

Here’s some amateur Snow in Malibu footage from YouTube. This isn’t the first time it’s snowed in Malibu, the last time was 2007, but snow in the area is consider extremely rare.

you do know that malibu is near hills. and the roads become slippery right ? we have landslides so driving with precaution is something one should do if you don't want to fly off the cliff.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Lets face it, We eastcoasters arent used to quakes and You Westcoasters arent used to snow..../debate
laugh.gif

everyone in my government building got dismissed for the day in springfield virginia

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Can't believe these West Coast dudes are "going in" like this. Ya'll weren't smacking your gums back in March when that radioactive cloud from Japan was thought to be headed to the west coast. Dudes talking bout popping iodine pills (radiation pills), not eating fish/seafood, copping radioactive protection suits, etc.

Dudes were getting shook when it started RAINING
laugh.gif

So don't act like ya'll got King Kong ballz and NEVER get shook over anything.

roll.gif

I'm on the 9th floor of a building in the heart of DC and I feel a small shake ... ... ... another more violent shake ... ... ... and then two planes come flying by fast as hell ...

safe to say, I thought my life was coming to an end ...

Steezy I didnt feel +$* either, and im basically on the border of the Bronx/Yonkers. Well I was sleeping but my said she didnt feel the quakes. 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

devil.gif

Stop it.

And yes, who doesnt love snow? I know guys like myself who snowboard, pray for huge winter storms to hit So-Cal every year.

im sure you would love it, So Cal will shut down over 5 inches....no school, work, it'll be one happy snow day, unfortunately for New Yorkers....life goes on...we HAVE to get on the road and manuever a damn car in 15+ inches of snow....life doesnt stop or us to throw a snow party.....i remember last year i got caught in the first big winter storm on the highway....what usually would have been a 20 minute drive turned into 3 hours, zero visibility, my car sliding all over the place....im sure you guys wouldnt know how to handle this situation...dudes cant drive in the rain for God's sake..

Back
Top Bottom