Another OSU* Bust in the making...

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

FSU > all

reach-for-the-universe.jpg

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

THE Ohio State Unversity VERY RARELY put out NFL busts.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
right.
TEAM MICHIGAN

eyes.gif

Michigan players are doing alot better in the league then OSU guys.....im just sayin

how is troy smith a 5th round pick i think he was a bust?

mike doss was a 2nd round pick and he is a bust?

and Mike jenkins is just fine for a number 2 WR

Troy Smith isn't a bust. Nobody thought he was going to be successful in the NFL. Is he still with the Ravens?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

OK everybody, start naming OSU stars who are or were busts in the NFL. Forget all the losses in Natl Champ games, I'm talking about players that are/were bums in the pros. I'll be waiting. Oh yeah, name at least 6 cause anything less won't hold weight.

Troy Smith.
Craig Powell.
Maurice Clarett.
Dan Wilkinson.
David Boston.
Bobby Carpenter.
Mike Doss.
Michael Jenkins.
Steroids guy from last year.
etc etc...

Much like in the numerous Cleveland Cavaliers threads, I'm pretty sure I just sonned you and fully expect you to go into hiding.

Welcome back, BTW.
Joey Harrington is a great player.....Akili Smith.....

#3 picks....both of them as I recall.

Great careers. You know what I'm saying?

indifferent.gif

Naw duck yo ain't son nothing. Clarret doesn't count, Troy plays good when given a chance, Carpenter stuck behind other players, Doss tore his kneesup, Wilkinson was a bum, Jenkins wasn't expected to be a star just solid(had a decent season in 08), David juiced too much and messed his body, and dudewas a beast for AZ before he went overboard with steroids, Powell, never heard of him. So I just refuted a lot of what you've said. Good to be back.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

OK everybody, start naming OSU stars who are or were busts in the NFL. Forget all the losses in Natl Champ games, I'm talking about players that are/were bums in the pros. I'll be waiting. Oh yeah, name at least 6 cause anything less won't hold weight.

Troy Smith.
Craig Powell.
Maurice Clarett.
Dan Wilkinson.
David Boston.
Bobby Carpenter.
Mike Doss.
Michael Jenkins.
etc etc...

Much like in the numerous Cleveland Cavaliers threads, I'm pretty sure I just sonned you and fully expect you to go into hiding.

Welcome back, BTW.

indifferent.gif

Word. Thank goodness I was the one in here talking reckless about the Ducks and saying they don't have busts... OH WAIT.

Shut up.

Naw duck yo ain't son nothing. Clarret doesn't count, Troy plays good when given a chance, Carpenter stuck behind other players, Doss tore his knees up, Wilkinson was a bum, Jenkins wasn't expected to be a star just solid(had a decent season in 08), David juiced too much and messed his body, and dude was a beast for AZ before he went overboard with steroids, Powell, never heard of him. So I just refuted a lot of what you've said. Good to be back.
Clarrett doesn't count? Says who?
Never heard of Powell? Wow.
Carpenter DOES suck.

Just because you don't know who people are doesn't mean they "don't count."
wink.gif

And I just stopped on those guys, would you like me to add more to the list?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Carpenter stuck behind other players,
Barbie sucks %@@ and you know it.

Ya but they had him playing outta position.

The term bust is very subjective. Combine that with hate and let the lolz ensue. ie chester list.
Back on topic
Text from source close to #Cardinals RB #Beanie #Wells says he's got ankle sprain. Nothing long term. May even be back today.about 6 hours ago from web
YahooSportsNFL
Charles Robinson

So glad that the Saints did not draft that fool.

You saw 1st hand what he did to your lsu squad with a bum %!% oline.

Troy Smith.
Craig Powell.
Maurice Clarett.
Dan Wilkinson.
David Boston.
Bobby Carpenter.
Mike Doss.
Michael Jenkins.
etc etc...

Welcome back, BTW.

indifferent.gif

Word. Thank goodness I was the one in here talking reckless about the Ducks and saying they don't have busts... OH WAIT.

Shut up.
I believe it was Jesus who said...." Do not caste thy stone if you cannot receive such stones back in your general direction/vicinity".

Somewhat negative ending to your post as well.

Hope I didn't touch a nerve.

Troy Smith.
Craig Powell.
Maurice Clarett.
Dan Wilkinson.
David Boston.
Bobby Carpenter.
Mike Doss.
Michael Jenkins.
etc etc...

Welcome back, BTW.

indifferent.gif

Shut up.
I believe it was Jesus who said...." Do not caste thy stone if you cannot receive such stones back in your general direction/vicinity".

Nope, I'm cool.

You just did the typical "ZOMG HE'S TALKIN BOUT MUH TEAM SO I GOTTA SAY SOMETHIN BOUT HIS" response that most of the S&T idiots/trolls do.

We're used to it.

Troy Smith.
Craig Powell.
Maurice Clarett.
Dan Wilkinson.
David Boston.
Bobby Carpenter.
Mike Doss.
Michael Jenkins.
etc etc...

Welcome back, BTW.

indifferent.gif

Shut up.

Nope, I'm cool.

You just did the typical "ZOMG HE'S TALKIN BOUT MUH TEAM SO I GOTTA SAY SOMETHIN BOUT HIS" response that most of the S&T idiots/trolls do.

We're used to it.

An idiot/troll certainly isn't the proper term. Perhaps "inquisitive fan" would suffice.

When you say "We're used to it".....Who is the "We" referring to?................1000+ Post Count? Maybe Black People?

I just want clarification.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I hope this dude doesn't join the list even though I have a feeling he is already 75% there
smh.gif

golst.jpg
In my eyes he's 100% there
smh.gif

An idiot/troll certainly isn't the proper term. Perhaps "inquisitive fan" would suffice.

When you say "We're used to it".....Who is the "We" referring to?................1000+ Post Count? Maybe Black People?

I just want clarification.
indifferent.gif

We, as in the Sports forum you idiot. Don't be a smart +!%.

Back
Top Bottom