Another Snowstorm Vol: NYC/LI

This entire winter season is a joke

At least rain serves a purpose you know? Like what the hell is snow for? Just to piss people off :smh:.

[COLOR=#red]I hate cold weather, actually, I hate snow! I need to move to a much warmer region....soon.[/COLOR]

I brought a new car and I can't even keep this **** clean.
I hate my life so much.

I don't mind the snow, BUT I do hate the ice . . . especially driving in it.

Work closed today (2nd time this week), thank god. Don't be on the roads if you don't have to.

You can skip leg day at the gym walking in this. Saw some dude wearing flyknits step in a puddle, his face was priceless :lol:

it wasnt even that serious in my part of jersey but everyone from my work calling out or is late like come on its not that serious :smh: its nothing but rain outside but i was going to work....i wasnt wasting another PTO day and its still only February

Last edited:
No school  today
pimp.gif

We're going to have over 40 inches this weekend

Gl everyone

That sounds ***** cool, my drive home from work on Monday morning shall be intradesting....I don't think I've ever seen 40 inches of snow, I'm EXCITE.

Wait..... More than 2 inches of snow and the world didn't stop spinning? Atl fail thread is disguise

If we get 40" of snow please do not drive in it unless you have a big SUV/Truck with aggressive tires and experience driving in it... If not you will probably get stuck and become stranded and cause havoc for the plows and people that know what they are doing... See the Nemo thread for reference....

this snow is depressing im about to drive through the stupidity to go to brooklyn f

This rain/snow in NY is :x . Im tryna get some subways :smh:

CUNY dont close school for nothing. ******g hate this **** man.

So glad i finished my winter classes and my spring semester doesn't start till march :lol:

Last edited:
You guys sound like a bunch of easily agitated people. I woke up this morning hearing sleet hit my windows and instead of wearing my dress shoes to work, I wore my boots instead and put my shoes in my briefcase.

It didn't even seem like it snowed 6 inches though when I was walking to work. All the sidewalks we're shoveled and the main streets were all plowed. The only areas that had a considerable amount of snow were the street corners.

I guess for what it's worth, living and walking down Madison Ave is a breeze compared to other parts of the city. My block was completely shovled and covered in salt by the time I headed to work.

I'm from New England, why complain when is part of the winter lifestyle...

Florida here I come!

Why would he care about Kansas if he live in NY?

I forgot Kansas even existed.

Stay hatin' on NY - no one here even cares.

Smh but after 9/11 y'all was allll bout the country.

That red white n blue.

And you wonder why people hate NYers, and it ain't yo swag.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom