Another Snowstorm Vol: NYC/LI

I'm proud of all you guys for going to school in the snow. Your professors should recognize the effort and initiative.

Last edited:
57 Degrees outside, should I bust out the North Face?

JK, I'm fine but some of the transplants from Socal at my work came in wearing heavy @#$ coats and @#$% this morning :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
The local NBC affiliate WBAL has the town's best TV weather forecasting & they said they don't see the snow storm (Sunday night) affecting the greater Baltimore "urea". One of the fathers on my son's soccer club is a commodities trader for a local power company. He has several forecasters on staff as well as outsourcers he works with & they all are saying the same for our "urea"... Phew...

Last edited:
The local NBC affiliate WBAL has the town's best TV weather forecasting & they said they don't see the snow storm (Sunday night) affecting the greater Baltimore "urea". One of the fathers on my son's soccer club is a commodities trader for a local power company. He has several forecasters on staff as well as outsourcers he works with & they all are saying the same for our "urea"... Phew...
second best news I've heard today

I had a conversation with my mom and she said this was normal winter she was used to growing up. She's right. When I was little it used to snow like this on the regular. After a while you just get used to it, and tired of it at the same damn time. At least I don't live in Buffalo.

Only thing that I hate about snow is can't even walk around to enjoy my blunt.. But Yea timbs are saving my life

I don't mind when there is snow on the ground, I just hate when its snowing

Pounding through the snow in my duck dynastys >>>>

Call me ignorant, because I'd love to learn if it calls for it, but is there actually any benefit of snowfall? I swear man, I see no positive of snow whatsoever :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom