Another Snowstorm Vol: NYC/LI

Didn't really turn out as bad as it was expected, I heard the plows out early so that was a good sign. Just hope the Weekend is handled the same way.. anyone know of a approximate we're supposed to get? I keep hearing different things.

You guys need to stop worrying about the snow this weekend and do what i'm going to do--Skiing in the Poconos or up north.

Last edited:
Man I'll get chewed out if I dipped for the weekend and didn't help shovel with these rumored numbers. Living at home problems.

Last edited:
Smh but after 9/11 y'all was allll bout the country.

That red white n blue.

And you wonder why people hate NYers, and it ain't yo swag.

mean.gif
What?

Moving from Michigan to Cali last year, was easily the best decision I've made in my 23 years on this planet. Couldn't imagine dealing with freezing temps and snow, now.

What's the reasoning that Bloomberg, and now de Blasio, translate their pressers in Spanish themselves and not just hire a Spanish-speaking rep?

Wasn't a pain to shovel the front of my house or clean my car thankfully. Snow sucks though, no matter how much you try and tell me otherwise.

My MD called out today so slow day for me but trains were slow as hell and packed way more than usual

Had to let 3 trains pass by before I could squeeze into 1

Snow was real heavy and wet to shovel. Other than that it looks to be somewhat ok out there.

K steezy, you seem like a good dude, but you are to horrible weather what Ninjahood is to the slums. You stay taking pride in floods, blizzards, etc even when 99.99999% of people can't stand it :lol: it's ok to admit it, no one will judge you differently...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom