Another Subpar Postseason Performance For LeBron, Another Shocking Rumor...

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

If true, and if that's why he's struggling, then he's a ###+*.

Says the queen of the girl problem threads.  He's human, shut the *$!! up.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

rashard-lewis-smiles.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I need to get this printed out on one of those big head signs to take to the game tonight.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

If true, and if that's why he's struggling, then he's a ###+*.

Says the queen of the girl problem threads.  He's human, shut the *$!! up.

I don't believe it, dude is gonna go off tonight (win) and the NBA ratings will be through the roof. Stern is loving this.

I don't believe it, dude is gonna go off tonight (win) and the NBA ratings will be through the roof. Stern is loving this.

i would think that would make someone play angry. i don't get why you would be disinterested instead

i would think that would make someone play angry. i don't get why you would be disinterested instead

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

rashard-lewis-smiles.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I need to get this printed out on one of those big head signs to take to the game tonight.

That would be awesome.  Gauranteed you'd get on TV somewhere. . . maybe not ABC, but somewhere. 

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

rashard-lewis-smiles.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That would be awesome.  Gauranteed you'd get on TV somewhere. . . maybe not ABC, but somewhere. 

Kid...I made girl threads for the LULZ and it's been years since my last. Keep your draws clean, b.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom