Another Subpar Postseason Performance For LeBron, Another Shocking Rumor...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

rashard-lewis-smiles.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I need to get this printed out on one of those big head signs to take to the game tonight.

DO IT!

Kid...I made girl threads for the LULZ and it's been years since my last. Keep your draws clean, b.
laugh.gif

ESPN’s analyst Stephen A. Smith recently said on his radio show that Bron Bron is going through personal off court issues and that’s the reason for his poor play on the final.

ESPN’s analyst Stephen A. Smith recently said on his radio show that Bron Bron is going through personal off court issues and that’s the reason for his poor play on the final.

Originally Posted by miamin2

If thats really what made him play like *$@@ the other day then smgdh. You cant be that weak mentally to let that %+$% your head up now of all times

yup. me being a laker fan look wat happen to the lakers smh pau gasol being a simp

Originally Posted by miamin2

If thats really what made him play like *$@@ the other day then smgdh. You cant be that weak mentally to let that %+$% your head up now of all times

yup. me being a laker fan look wat happen to the lakers smh pau gasol being a simp

Originally Posted by Freeze

oh +%$%...

Edit*

not sure I believe that though, Savannah has waaaaaaaaaay too much to lose to do that. Especially since, word to dwade, lebron would probably get custody, so she'd leave with zero.  plus Shard just got engaged like a week and a half ago.  Story is suspect.
Are you serious? These are pro athletes. You nthink Shard gives a damn if he is engaged or she is?????

These cats have no morality filter. They do what they please and answer questions later.

Originally Posted by Freeze

oh +%$%...

Edit*

not sure I believe that though, Savannah has waaaaaaaaaay too much to lose to do that. Especially since, word to dwade, lebron would probably get custody, so she'd leave with zero.  plus Shard just got engaged like a week and a half ago.  Story is suspect.
Are you serious? These are pro athletes. You nthink Shard gives a damn if he is engaged or she is?????

These cats have no morality filter. They do what they please and answer questions later.

Back
Top Bottom