Another Unarmed Black Man Killed By Police.

The reason dude was even out there is because he was a wealthy donator that frequently donated to the sherrifs dept. So he could dress up and play deputy. 

73 is nonsensical, but to make it even worse not even going to look into unless asked?

******* ******** b. If you want to kill someone apparently all you gotta do is be wealthy and your all good. 

Last edited:
WS is super scarry.. And when you talk with Caucasians they say they do it to us too.. i say.. show me the video of a white oscar grant.. if thats the case.. show me video.. not heresay!!

so since he is not a police officer...this is citizen vs. citizen...he should be arrested off that alone...

Why does every other thread have to be about race or police shooting.

And how come no one talks about the acts PRIOR to this nonsense? I agree, police shootings/killings are terrible. But, equally as terrible is the crime that happens before it. MOST (definitely not all), but MOST of these things wouldn't happen if there was no illegal action before. How come you guys don’t talk about that?

when I was little, my mom beat the **** out of me. But, she did so because I told her to shut up. If I would have never told her to shut up, I would have never gotten my *** beat.

Since this is NT, i expect all kinds of backlash, but I'm willing to listen to the educated few that want to have a legitimate conversation about this

And how come no one talks about the acts PRIOR to this nonsense? I agree, police shootings/killings are terrible. But, equally as terrible is the crime that happens before it. MOST (definitely not all), but MOST of these things wouldn't happen if there was no illegal action before. How come you guys don’t talk about that?

when I was little, my mom beat the **** out of me. But, she did so because I told her to shut up. If I would have never told her to shut up, I would have never gotten my *** beat.

Since this is NT, i expect all kinds of backlash, but I'm willing to listen to the educated few that want to have a legitimate conversation about this

I get what youre saying but the topics of discussion arent them being apprehended for their crimes or whatever .. its the result.
Right if they would have just been on their best behavior there wouldnt be an incident BUT .. like u said you told moms to shut up so she beat you, but she also didnt abuse her authority and continue to beat you until you bled or something.

know what i mean? But i get what youre saying fam and i agree with that too.

Last edited:

because that is why due process of law exists. The punishment for everything isn't death and there is a set of rules for escalation of force they go through as part of their Police training, which is completely disregarded when shooting unarmed suspects in the back

So if your mom had mistook a belt for a gun, we should all focus on your action of telling your mom to shut up?

Makes sense.

Not paying child support equals killing someone.

Loitering in front of a store is equal to killing someone. (Eric Garner)

Sounds like you think execution should be the punishment for everything from jaywalking, to speeding, to littering.

Last edited:
This video had no freaking doubts whatsoever, the,article said they wouldn‘t even investigate. Disturbing to watch.

What has OBAMA got to say?

The trolling never stops.

What if you got beatings while your brother, who did the exact same thing, that also resembled your mother more, only got a stern talking to?

Would you be okay with that?

So if your mom had mistook a belt for a gun, we should all focus on your action of telling your mom to shut up?

Makes sense.

Sounds like you think execution should be the punishment for everything from jaywalking, to speeding, to littering.

This is what I’m talking about. SMH

I never said anything about this being justifiable. NEVER… and I would never. Because everything what you said is an extreme example of what has gone wrong. I too, have been a victim of racial profiling. I was in a nice car one day… driving home from the gym. Got pulled over, was told I “resembling a wanted man out of fresno county.” Fresno county, from me, is about 3 hours south. NO effin way I was believing what he said. I did NOTHING wrong… except, IMO, driving a nice car home from the gym. I knew what was what. Officer yanked me out of the car. SEARCHED my car.. had me sitting on the curb in handcuffs… the whole 9. You guys know what’s what. I did exactly what I was told. Answered the questions I needed to answer, and 40 mins later, I was on my way home.

I was profiled.
I was inconvenienced.
I was pissed off.
I did NOTHING wrong.
I hated what happened.
I hated how I was treated.

I also got home safely.

Again, lets be clear. There is no justification for an abuse of authority. NONE. And a police officer is NOT above the law. But, if ANY of you were to ever be officers, answer this. IF, and let me say IF again… IF you’re involved in something even REMOTELY similar; a person fighting back. A person resisting. A drunk person.. whatever, and you get to a point where you feel “Oh ****, only one of us is going home tonight.” how many of you would give that other person a chance to make it home?

I’m not talking about racist cops now. I’m only talking about the “result” or some of these killings. How many of you would HONESTLY hold back and thing… “I should give this guy that is fighting me a chance in this battle.”

What if you got beatings while your brother, who did the exact same thing, that also resembled your mother more, only got a stern talking to?

Would you be okay with that?

People are not treated equally, so to have that expectation is not realistic. Now, SHOULD they be treated equally is a different question. But, they’re not.. and that’s not going to change in our lifetime. To respond to your scenario, I’m not worried about the punishment that my brother receives. I’m only worried NOT getting the **** beat out of me again by my mom.

Makes sense.

I never said anything about this being justifiable. NEVER… and I would never. Because everything what you said is an extreme example of what has gone wrong. I too, have been a victim of racial profiling. I was in a nice car one day… driving home from the gym. Got pulled over, was told I “resembling a wanted man out of fresno county.” Fresno county, from me, is about 3 hours south. NO effin way I was believing what he said. I did NOTHING wrong… except, IMO, driving a nice car home from the gym. I knew what was what. Officer yanked me out of the car. SEARCHED my car.. had me sitting on the curb in handcuffs… the whole 9. You guys know what’s what. I did exactly what I was told. Answered the questions I needed to answer, and 40 mins later, I was on my way home.

I was profiled.
I was inconvenienced.
I was pissed off.
I did NOTHING wrong.
I hated what happened.

I also got home safely.

Again, lets be clear. There is no justification for an abuse of authority. NONE. And a police officer is NOT above the law. But, if ANY of you were to ever be officers, answer this. IF, and let me say IF again… IF you’re involved in something even REMOTELY similar; a person fighting back. A person resisting. A drunk person.. whatever, and you get to a point where you feel “Oh ****, only one of us is going home tonight.” how many of you would give that other person a chance to make it home?

I’m not talking about racist cops now. I’m only talking about the “result” or some of these killings. How many of you would HONESTLY hold back and thing… “I should give this guy that is fighting me a chance in this battle.”
How about they learn how to fight and get trained in NON-LETHAL TAKEDOWN
and actually use it instead of automatically thinking oh **** he resisting let me shoot hom

People are not treated equally, so to have that expectation is not realistic. Now, SHOULD they be treated equally is a different question. But, they’re not.. and that’s not going to change in our lifetime. To respond to your scenario, I’m not worried about the punishment that my brother receives. I’m only worried NOT getting the **** beat out of me again by my mom.
but what happens when you get a beating for something you didn't do ?

Because somebody else that looks like you did it?

Or because your mom heard a rapper saying something negative, and she automatically cast it upon you?

I find it laughable that you really think you have to be doing something wrong for the cops to pin something on you or have something on your record..

The swiftness ol' buddy displayed to move the taser to clear his name doesn't make you worry?

You think that was his first time? Just because you don't die doesn't mean the cops can't **** you.

I agree about being treated equally. We don't get treated equally...

But FAIRNESS =\= EQUALNESS... You can still be treated fairly, and that's a constitutional right

How about they learn how to fight and get trained in NON-LETHAL TAKEDOWN
and actually use it instead of automatically thinking oh **** he resisting let me shoot hom

talk about trolling? so the "bad guys" can have target practice? c'mon now.

but what happens when you get a beating for something you didn't do ?

Because somebody else that looks like you did it?

Or because your mom heard a rapper saying something negative, and she automatically cast it upon you?

I find it laughable that you really think you have to be doing something wrong for the cops to pin something on you or have something on your record..

The swiftness ol' buddy displayed to move the taser to clear his name doesn't make you worry?

You think that was his first time? Just because you don't die doesn't mean the cops can't **** you.

I agree about being treated equally. We don't get treated equally...

But FAIRNESS =\= EQUALNESS... You can still be treated fairly, and that's a constitutional right

reaching. lots of reaching. you're talking about made up scenarios now.. and I'm not going to talk about "what ifs."

what I will say, again, is that there are bad people. Unfortunately for us "regular" citizens, some of those bad people have a gun and a badge.

Again, I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation about this stuff. How come no one makes a thread about how we can prevent this stuff? we cant just complain about what is wrong with things. Serious question. I'm mexican, so i'll use mexicans as an example. I, personally, would rather see marches or "activity" about HOW can we change to be better people. Not marches and/or protests about police brutality. At that point, it's already too late. Why can't other people do the same? Why don't NTers WANT the same?

reaching. lots of reaching. you're talking about made up scenarios now.. and I'm not going to talk about "what ifs."

what I will say, again, is that there are bad people. Unfortunately for us "regular" citizens, some of those bad people have a gun and a badge.

Again, I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation about this stuff. How come no one makes a thread about how we can prevent this stuff? we cant just complain about what is wrong with things. Serious question. I'm mexican, so i'll use mexicans as an example. I, personally, would rather see marches or "activity" about HOW can we change to be better people. Not marches and/or protests about police brutality. At that point, it's already too late. Why can't other people do the same? Why don't NTers WANT the same?

People are responding to you in a calm manner, bruh. You're trying to create hostility and nobody is eem coming at you like that

You said what if scenarios. That's a parallel to what you said because these cops DO profile based off what other people have dome that looks like that, or because a media depiction.

You think these dudes grew up around a bunch of brothers that was just hounding them? Hell nah.

I said that people get hemmed up for being innocent... I asked you how would you feel for being hemmed up with trumped up charges because somebody that looks like you actually did those charges... That's not fair... And equality =\= fairness

And you probably haven't seen it... But a bunch of trolls in other threads tried to ask the same thing... "What can we do about it?" "What are the solutions"

Completely ignoring that people give them in a lot of posts. Just go back through the thread

"Hold cops accountable"

"Third party investigations"

"Extended cop academies"

And many more. Its not our fault if you choose to skip over them.

I was profiled.
I was inconvenienced.
I was pissed off.
I did NOTHING wrong.
I hated what happened.

I also got home safely.

i mean thats what u n me would personally do. but u also have to look at the current system where certain races are constantly being profiled and harassed by the police and have distrust towards the police. the people that get killed are human also and shouldnt have to put up with the disrespect and name calling, i believe thats the first step in solving this issue. punish the police for thinking they could treat "alleged" criminals the way they do, because even they have rights and they are innocent until proven guilty. i think cops forget that. respect should be mandatory for cops and they should be held to a higher standard, and sadly thats not the case. so we shouldnt focus on the crime committed prior, we should focus and not allowing police to get away with that. i mean, i will teach my kids to obey every command mainly for their own safety, but it still doesnt make it right.

this current situation truly sucks tho, because i do kinda feel bad for the cop. not saying he should get away with out punishment but from my own analysis it seems like he made a mistake and u can hear his remorse. he even dropped his gun from how unsuspected this was. in this one case alone, i feel like it was unintentional. but that doesnt make him not responsible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom