Another Unarmed Black Man Killed By Police.

**** your arguments, **** the trolls, **** the cops

THIS IS JUST WRONG

the system isn't just broken, it's working against us

How you propose a what if scenario then denounce them less than an hour later though

I know... I was like... Lolwut

**** your arguments, **** the trolls, **** the cops

THIS IS JUST WRONG

the system isn't just broken, it's working against us

True.

People keep saying that the system is broke.

:lol:

Hell nah, famb. **** is a well oiled machine. :lol:

Last edited:
they charged him with 2nd degree manslaughter...

Oklahoma Reserve Deputy, 73, Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter in Stun-Gun Mix-Up: Tulsa DA

http://abcnews.go.com/US/oklahoma-r...ed-degree-manslaughter-stun/story?id=30277587

So..... What about the Police Dept. that allowed a man in his mid 70's to patrol around on stings with them while armed ? What about the younger officers not responding to the man being shot, one of whom went so far at to tell the wounded suspect "**** your breath" ? For the sake of argument, let's just give the old man the benefit of the doubt and say that this really was an accident. Shouldn't the PD's first priority have been stabilizing the wounded suspect ? I'd say they're equally accountable and should be charged as well.

Granted, the suspect shouldn't have been selling illegal firearms or tried to run, but this isn't Judge Dredd. You can't just shoot anyone and everyone who's breaking the law.

What's the deal with that video of the cops letting to dog maul a guy to death? Then the cop asking to take the phone? It seems like that is worse than this incident and even the one in SC

im saying...there is too many of these cases going on right now...need an official police brutality thread...

"did you record that...? all of it...? ok i need your information as well as the cell phone..."

Last edited:
I don't like ANY cops and my brother is a cop.

The only good cop I knew stood up for injustices like these and got his *** pushed out the department.

I don't want to hear the "I'm just doing my job" excuse.

The officers under Hitler were just "doing their job".

Thus genocide been going on for years.

I don't like ANY cops and my brother is a cop.

Don't paint a whole group of people as bad just because of the actions of a few.

Not all Muslims are terrorists even though there are a few bad apples out there that commit atrocities. Do you think all Muslims are terrorists, too?

aaaahhhh...where have YOU been...?

where are all the "good" cops to denounce the actions of the "bad" cops...

Last edited:
Don't paint a whole group of people as bad just because of the actions of a few.

Not all Muslims are terrorists even though there are a few bad apples out there that commit atrocities. Do you think all Muslims are terrorists, too?
I hear plenty of Muslims speak out against other extremists...

They make it a point to disassociate themselves from those guys.

They dont want to hear this.

You'll never see cops turn on each other, that's part of the problem no matter how ****** up the cop may be the others will stand by him.

Makes it hard to tell a good cop from a bad cop when the good cops support the bad ones, or remain silent at best.

I shouldn't have to dissociate myself from being a terrorist based on the actions of a few. how about people not associate me with terrorism. Do you have to dissociate yourself African extremists bc your black? **** am I gonna apologize for something I didn't do. But I do think that a lot of cops have power trips and I don't inherently trust them so I guess I'm just as bad as yall

I shouldn't have to dissociate myself from being a terrorist based on the actions of a few. how about people not associate me with terrorism. Do you have to dissociate yourself African extremists bc your black? **** am I gonna apologize for something I didn't do. But I do think that a lot of cops have power trips and I don't inherently trust them so I guess I'm just as bad as yall

I know Africans that do.

I'm not saying you have to apologize...

But you're not protecting extremist Muslim actions and rushing to defend them at every turn are you?

If you see a Muslim extremist pulling some nonsense, you don't hide and pretend like you didn't do something under the guise of "Muslim shield"

Cops do that.

Also, the comparison to Muslims was stupid to begin with.

Muslims don't take an oathe to protect and serve people and get paid from tax dollars.

This disgusted me when it happened to Oscar Grant. I'm a bit more used to it now, but it still disgusts me.

I hope yall don't think this crap is going to stop and why would you when we respond with songs, marches, and whining? Smh

The likes of Toussaint Louverture are rolling in their graves pissed! [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
I hope yall don't think this crap is going to stop and why would you when we respond with songs, marches, and whining? Smh

The likes of Toussaint Louverture are rolling in their graves pissed! [emoji]128527[/emoji]

violently overthrowing governments always leads to new forms of tyranny. How has Haiti been doing since then? There are better ways of resisting and achieving change.

Last edited:
I understand most cops are good, but **** like this makes it hard for me to respect any of them. **** em

RIP to the victim

violently overthrowing governments always leads to new forms of tyranny. How has Haiti been doing since then? There are better ways of resisting and achieving change.

Sitting back singing negroe hymns, marching, making rap songs, protesting has gotten you where? How have African Americans been doing since Martin?

Pick your poison but if you don't stand for something you will for sure fall for anything.

Haiti is doing poorly because of purposeful economic deprivation by the West; you see the people who the Haitians overthrew still are in power the world over. They control the banks, the resources etc so Haiti is a target of predatory lending and other sabotaging practices. So Haiti isn't a good example.

At least some folks in Baltimore get it...stop gang banging on one another and bang on the real enemies. They are the minority. They don't want those problems, trust but like I said before....when is enough, enough!? Y'all see the marching, protesting, negro hymns, praising a white jesus isn't doing anything but still sit back n chill huh?

How many of the "good cops" speak up about the bad ones huh? If it's so many of em why aren't they speaking? I know they don't hire cops who critically think and are smart but come on man!

Smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom