Another Unarmed Black Man Killed By Police.

At least some folks in Baltimore get it...stop gang banging on one another and bang on the real enemies. They are the minority. They don't want those problems, trust but like I said before....when is enough, enough!? Y'all see the marching, protesting, negron hymns, praising a white jesus isn't doing anything but still sit back n chill huh?

How many of the "good cops" speak up about the bad ones huh? If it's so many of em why aren't they speaking? I know they don't hire cops who critically think and are smart but come on man!

Smh

America will truly get to where it needs to be when everyone starts acting as rationally outraged over these instances as their fellow black citizens. It is when we stop becoming the "angry and irrational" like so many like to think, and everyone is joined in getting not-so-subtle racism, the police state promotes.

When I see any minority or woman objectified it offends me, because I empathize and can relate to them as human beings. A majority of americans are too apathetic in regard to the lack of racial equality in this country. 

Angry n irrational, smh let's see how long u sit back n watch your nanny beat your infant on surveillance while you are at work before you go off [emoji]128527[/emoji]

You know why a prey is a prey? Because the one killing it knows it has a very high chance of defeating the prey and the prey will ultimately submit.

Let that prey develop the moxy to defend itself, fight back n kill the killer and see how many more times that lion and its cronies goes after that gazelle.

Red or blue pill, you choose.

Last edited:
 I meant that they see us as that (Irrational), even though we are the rational ones

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom