Another unidentified LeBron shoe?

lobotomybeats

Supporter
Damn sexy!
19232A1A4B1D10B96E8BA9-570x427.jpg

20232A1A4B1D10B96F5E3A-570x427.jpg

via Sneaker News

We like to discuss samples from time to time here on Sneaker News, and this pair lends itself to alot of debate. What looks to be a sample of the Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier IV (4) is a shoe that is all at once very 'LeBron' and totally unique. Its ankle collar is reminiscent of the Nike Zoom LeBron II, and the stacked midsole reminds us of last year's stitched Six. Where it starts to get a little crazy is the triangle that extends upward from the black section of midsole.
It's a black to red gradient, framed in diagonal lines a la select Air Jordan 2009 side panels. Given that this techinque is pretty technologically demanding, plus the diagonal sweeping lines that makeup the rest of the upper, we're guessing there was/is going to be some Flywire in there somewhere. Whether that ever actually happens is still up to Jason Petrie and the guys at Nike Basketball, but you know Sneaker News will keep you posted.

if reebok did this, people would hate it. but alas, the nike branding is just too strong.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

if reebok did this, people would hate it. but alas, the nike branding is just too strong.
maybe most, but not me. I like the striking angles and lines. In a 'Hyper' world, these are a breath of fresh air.

Ya this shoe was on a shirt a while back, that said it was the Soldier 4....

However after reading JP's interview on SC, it sounds like LeBron didn't like the initial Soldier....

I see why...Thats a terrbile looking shoe..Thought Im sure it was an early sample..

Reminded me of those old Eddie Jones team jordans. Those were
pimp.gif
though. Anyone remember the name of them?

To respond to some of what was posted above me.

Bp designed a shoe like this, I personally like bp's a lot better.
( lebron
glasses.gif
was bp's design.
Li-ning has designers that left nike to go there. ( in response that nike needs to hire li-ning
Designers )
Although I do enjoy li-ning designs as well.

Now personally, I really, really like this shoe.
Not so much the colorway, but looks very nice to me.
Maybe more appealing to me than The lebron vII.

I hope in some way this gets released....

Originally Posted by arff23

Ya this shoe was on a shirt a while back, that said it was the Soldier 4....

However after reading JP's interview on SC, it sounds like LeBron didn't like the initial Soldier....

I see why...Thats a terrbile looking shoe..Thought Im sure it was an early sample..

I knew I saw it somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom