Another unidentified LeBron shoe?

I LOVE these. I like when a design is completly different from all the other designs. This would jump off the shelf at people. This is what the market needsright now. Remember in the 90's all those crazy designs? We need to go back to that a little bit. I opened this page and was like WOW, it really grabbedme. I wish BP could do some colorways of this I bet some would be incredible!

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Keep these in the sample room nike. They don't work.
laugh.gif

These have a Jordan Team 1 DNA.

Looks like it could be an outdoor ball. Aggressive .

It may not breathe too well. I hope these arent light though. I miss heavy kicks for real.

I for one like to know my kicks are on my feet. Brons always give me that feeling.

WallyHopp wrote:
if reebok did this, people would hate it. but alas, the nike branding is just too strong.

Sometimes that statement is true,not in this case. The shoe looks like a Shaq shoe with a swoosh.

Originally Posted by no vert

WallyHopp wrote:

if reebok did this, people would hate it. but alas, the nike branding is just too strong.

Sometimes that statement is true,not in this case. The shoe looks like a Shaq shoe with a swoosh.

it looks like one of his PAYLESS shoes.

..i think the design is unique same as the bball shoes in the 90s'...just reduce the size of the overpowering swoosh...

..nikes big swoosh makes their shoes look all the same...

normally i wait until i see the front, medial and backside before i pass judgement on some shoes

not this time. these are
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom