Anquan Boldin: Prima-donna?

If he knows what's good for him he'll stay in AZ
grin.gif

If this happened with T.O., it would be "Breaking News" on ESPN.

BTW, I don't blame Boldin. I heard Todd Haley is a dickhead anyway and feels like he's God's gift to earth.

If you read his lips, Todd Haley is saying "Dont call me that. Don't call me that."
laugh.gif
. I wonder what Boldin said...

"You a +#!+$ for not letting me play." "Don't call me that"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

really dissapointed in him
eyes.gif

for real tho come to the Niners we will appreciate you

you can play QB if you want
laugh.gif

Ya'll can't compare Warner's deal with Anquan's. Warner was talking to the OC, the OC was looking at him like
eek.gif
"what do you want me to do Kurt?" When Anqaun was talking it was
mad.gif
"Don't call me that, don't call me that!" *turns around to ignore*
grin.gif

Who cares that he didn't celebrate. If he hadn't gotten any touches do you think Edge would have been either? These guys are in it for the money andalot of money is to be made by Quan/Edge if they can showcase themselves in these games. The only guys that care about rings are Linemen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Apologists?

Son was out there with a broken face playin for that horse @@#@ organization.

Q is a prima donna is asinine.

He's a competitor who got yanked and wanted to play.

Kurt warner's a prima dona too for goin at haley on the sideline dureing that game too .

smh.gif

QFT

kurt warner didn't storm out of the locker room while the rest of the team was celebrating

those who claim he did it so he wouldn't be a distraction to the team, well look what he just created

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

come to SF we'll give the cardinals vernon davis and a couple draft pics lol

That would be a horrible trade considering Vernon is a great blocker and we want to be a dominant running team.

Boldin, a pro-bowl WR, gets shafted on his contract situation...then proceeds to play and dedicate himself to the season, breaks his jaw and comes back early,pulls a hammy after turning a drag into a 70-plus TD, comes back two weeks later (unlike Santana Moss
tired.gif
)...only to get treated like some second rate backup and they guy who he wasthere before gets all of the shine as their forcing him the ball...so he's upset...and you're calling him a primadonna...like any of you have everplayed football...I'm not Anquan Boldin, but I know exactly how he feels, because it seems like the Cardinals couldn't give two ####s about him...buthe busted his butt all year for them...

I just think he was upset that he couldn't help his team out in the in the big game. I don't think he's upset about FG getting shine. Just a greatcompetitor. If the football gods would be kind the Eagles, we would really soar. He would be the best wr we had since Mr. all he does is catch touchdowns CrisCarter.

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Boldin, a pro-bowl WR, gets shafted on his contract situation...then proceeds to play and dedicate himself to the season, breaks his jaw and comes back early, pulls a hammy after turning a drag into a 70-plus TD, comes back two weeks later (unlike Santana Moss
tired.gif
)...only to get treated like some second rate backup and they guy who he was there before gets all of the shine as their forcing him the ball...so he's upset...and you're calling him a primadonna...like any of you have ever played football...I'm not Anquan Boldin, but I know exactly how he feels, because it seems like the Cardinals couldn't give two ####s about him...but he busted his butt all year for them...
He didn't get shafted. He just signed his deal back in 2005. The Cardinals couldn't do anything about his contract this year. Theydidn't even have the money to sign all their draft picks until Fitz agreed to the new contract.

I think he's gone after this year though. I think the Cardinals should do the right think if they can't pay him the new contract he deserves and tradehim. Of course I'd love to see him in an Eagles uniform. Lord knows we need a true #1. We have the cap room and draft picks to do it too.

Back
Top Bottom