Antoine Dodson won.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Downtown Huntsville FTW!!!! Yo people sleep on Hunstville, but their is mad money there and massive amounts of hot chicks. They have the highest Phd's and Engineers per capita their...and one of the best movie theaters I have been to.

lol you must of just moved here recently?
Huntsville is really dull broesph, downtown has gotten a lot better though. but yeah if you're an engineer Huntsville is the place to be.
What movie theater are you talking about?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Downtown Huntsville FTW!!!! Yo people sleep on Hunstville, but their is mad money there and massive amounts of hot chicks. They have the highest Phd's and Engineers per capita their...and one of the best movie theaters I have been to.

Huntsville is really dull broesph, downtown has gotten a lot better though. but yeah if you're an engineer Huntsville is the place to be.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I was there in 2008 working for a  gov't defense contractor. I guess since I was new, single and making real good money I was geeked to be there. I'm talking about the movie theater at Bridge Street. You can  go to the cocktail bar right in the movie theater and bring your drink in and get wasted. Of course you know about that already.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I was there in 2008 working for a  gov't defense contractor. I guess since I was new, single and making real good money I was geeked to be there. I'm talking about the movie theater at Bridge Street. You can  go to the cocktail bar right in the movie theater and bring your drink in and get wasted. Of course you know about that already.

I want to say something but I don't want to get banned. But expect to see more of his type in the mass media after this. Continue to make "us" look bad but cover it up as giving us exposure. Not a fan.

Video was funny but just makes us look more like a joke.

I want to say something but I don't want to get banned. But expect to see more of his type in the mass media after this. Continue to make "us" look bad but cover it up as giving us exposure. Not a fan.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So you're basically a homophobe who's insecure about how the public's perception of this guy reflects on you as a black man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So you're basically a homophobe who's insecure about how the public's perception of this guy reflects on you as a black man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ah yeah that place is nice, I'm underage so haven't been able to go upstairs yet.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ah yeah that place is nice, I'm underage so haven't been able to go upstairs yet.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom