Antoine Dodson won.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I want to say something but I don't want to get banned. But expect to see more of his type in the mass media after this. Continue to make "us" look bad but cover it up as giving us exposure. Not a fan.

Video was funny but just makes us look more like a joke.

So you're basically a homophobe who's insecure about how the public's perception of this guy reflects on you as a black man.

I want to say something but I don't want to get banned. But expect to see more of his type in the mass media after this. Continue to make "us" look bad but cover it up as giving us exposure. Not a fan.

So you're basically a homophobe who's insecure about how the public's perception of this guy reflects on you as a black man.

Best thing I seen in Huntsville was UAH and that was it. The rest of it is being developed. There is alot of money for engineers though.

Best thing I seen in Huntsville was UAH and that was it. The rest of it is being developed. There is alot of money for engineers though.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

DC you my mans and all but I fear you may be projecting your own insecurities. It is a growing trend that the most homophobic in our society are probably using projection and suppression as a defense mechanism to hide their own homosexual tendencies. Out of everything that promotes negative perceptions of black men in the eyes of other races this is the one you choose to dwell on. Homosexuality is NOT a black stereotype, hypermasculinity is.

DC you my mans and all but I fear you may be projecting your own insecurities. It is a growing trend that the most homophobic in our society are probably using projection and suppression as a defense mechanism to hide their own homosexual tendencies. Out of everything that promotes negative perceptions of black men in the eyes of other races this is the one you choose to dwell on. Homosexuality is NOT a black stereotype, hypermasculinity is.

i think thats pretty much it

i think thats pretty much it

Point blank, folks are looking at this laughing at black people. Antoine, they aren't your friends man.

I am not talking about the homosexuality as the black stereotype, I am talking about going in the hood and always finding the wildest and most hood acting folks and throwing them on tv. Folks just laughing at us.

I am sick of that mess man. That is all I am saying.

In regards to the suppressing my own insecurities nonsense, yea sure.

Point blank, folks are looking at this laughing at black people. Antoine, they aren't your friends man.

I am not talking about the homosexuality as the black stereotype, I am talking about going in the hood and always finding the wildest and most hood acting folks and throwing them on tv. Folks just laughing at us.

Got em!

Got em!

My bad I thought ur criticisms were geared toward him being a gay black man, sorry for making the assumption. I've seen worse, more embarassing behavior than this from black people in the media.

But yea, the black eyewitness never ceases to amaze me. 

My bad I thought ur criticisms were geared toward him being a gay black man, sorry for making the assumption. I've seen worse, more embarassing behavior than this from black people in the media.

But yea, the black eyewitness never ceases to amaze me. 

Does this guy/girl/thing embarass all white people?
nerd.gif

^ of course not...

they can seperate themself from other white people they don't want to be associated w/while most minorities cant

^ of course not...

they can seperate themself from other white people they don't want to be associated w/while most minorities cant

Gay-Richard-Simmons-you-mad.jpg

Gay-Richard-Simmons-you-mad.jpg

I do feel a certain type of way toward OVERLY flamboyant types, just seem like they try way too hard to be seen. It is just annoying. Not necessarily an issue with the lifestyle, just the fact that they need to be seen.

But I believe it is calculated by "them" to go into the hood and find the wildest story and give the black folks a mic and let them embarrass themselves. Doesn't happen by accident.

Just sick of it man. Wish we would stop giving them ammo

I do feel a certain type of way toward OVERLY flamboyant types, just seem like they try way too hard to be seen. It is just annoying. Not necessarily an issue with the lifestyle, just the fact that they need to be seen.

But I believe it is calculated by "them" to go into the hood and find the wildest story and give the black folks a mic and let them embarrass themselves. Doesn't happen by accident.

Just sick of it man. Wish we would stop giving them ammo

Say word, ya'll "manly" gays don't like the flamboyant joints?

Back
Top Bottom