Any cathedral bell ringers on nt?

Dagwood in the face %$* broad
Angry-Beavers.png

idc if this is a troll. this was well put together. a soon as i read agoon though i knew this was fake

I thought NT knew who this was by now
laugh.gif
So many new members every month or maybe this is just the late night members not aware.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
So many new members every month or maybe this is just the late night members not aware.
Eddo strikes again
smh.gif

you guys are gonna be mad , i didnt want to tell you guys(cause your haters) but her bro is a big time rapper so when im at the grammy's LOL

hate on it

EdWord wrote:
you guys are gonna be mad , i didnt want to tell you guys(cause your haters) but her bro is a big time rapper so when im at the grammy's LOL

hate on it
now I know�this is fake and OP�was just trolling.�I guess the fun is over
tired.gif

��

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Eddo strikes again
smh.gif

eddo?

Originally Posted by EdWord

Met my baby on my trip to angoon alaska last march I messed up big time guys and ive been a wreck without my baby
frown.gif
, my girl broke up with me because she found out i've been texting her sister(twin sister)her sister is a great person butshe has a reputation of being a home wrecker and my girl is naturally jelous , i still think theres time . Anyone have any advice
ohwell.gif

we were so cute togethor

6zmuzq.jpg

154en9x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom