Any Golfers on NT?

I think Bubba Watson has a good shot this week. He has been playing good golf all year and has the game to be successful at Augusta. Would like to see him or Anthony Kim win.

I'd like to see Rickie Fowler or Bubba win.

Got a lesson on Monday, changed grip a little bit and head position. I was constantly turning my head to see the ball with my right eye, using both eyes now has helped on the slice.

In a Master's pool that my buddy does... Pick 6 golfers, atleast 3 have to make the cut, and whoever has the 3 lowest combined scores win.

My picks were: Tiger, Phil, Westwood, AK, Bubba, and Dustin Johnson... Honorable mentions were Graeme McDowell, Fowler, and Rory.

Can't wait for the Masters.. tomorrow
pimp.gif

FINALLY MY NEW DRIVER IS COMING TOMORROW!!!! damn 2 weeks......

my money is on AK. being korean, i dont really like being a homer. but dude catches FIRE on augusta. unfortunately, i feel like if ak wins, dude's swag will be on a hundred thousand trillion and will be even more of a party animal than he already is....

So turns out the Scotty I bought is fake.
laugh.gif

Albeit a very good fake, looks identical almost to real ones I've seen online. I called in the serial number to Titleist and they said it was registered to an "old model wedge".
30t6p3b.gif

Opened a paypal claim so hopefully I can get refunded and send this joint back... Id probably keep it for $50 tho.
laugh.gif

Definitely not as easy to spot as fake J's.

laugh.gif
Man #$#+ you.

Its funny tho cause it hits real nice. Id seriously keep this thing and pay $50 for it
laugh.gif
It's really not bad at all. Its just not legit Scotty, ya know?

just think how many people actually have bought there scottys off of ebay and dont know there fake
laugh.gif

smh

and that is why you don't buy certain products off ebay.... sometimes it actually pays to buy stuff new at retail. or know a hookup.... always gotta know your source!

Originally Posted by youngmoney

^what shaft you rocking?...

oban kiyoshi 65 x flex... i have a ust mamiya attas 6x on the way but i'll probably just throw it in the closet....

Originally Posted by k0betw0

and that is why you don't buy certain products off ebay.... sometimes it actually pays to buy stuff new at retail. or know a hookup.... always gotta know your source!

Yea word but Ill likely get my money back... Paypal claim already inserted. Ill get a Scotty yet.

Just got a Titleist 983k on ebay. Decided after hitting some drivers at my local golfsmith that I need to hit something a bit smaller than the drivers on the market since I am currently hitting a old big bertha steelhead. $40 shipped I figured might as well give it a try.

Tested some new irons though and I absolutely love the new Mizuno MP-53s. Need to save up and possibly get a new set, would think about getting the 53s for my longer irons 3-6 and the MP-63s for my shorter clubs.

Golf has got to be the most HUMBLING sport/hobby/whatever you want to call it.

I've been playing alot at my local 9 hole course.  Been consistently shooting 38's, 39's, just having trouble scoring.  Today, I go out for 18 with my brother.. Jesus I don't think I broke 95.  I just had no swing.  I was fighting it on every shot.  I also think I play better when there is something on the line, even if it's a measly 5 bucks. 

My league starts on Thursday, so I'm happy I had this round today.  Golf works that way.  Once you think you have it figured out, it quickly reminds you that you aren't as good as you think you are 
laugh.gif

This has got to be the most beautiful putter I've ever seen:
img1d71fa29zikezj.jpeg

315xv0p.jpg

zufrlt.jpg

I played 27 on Monday. Was +3 going into the 9th hole a par 5. Had my third shot from 110 yards out and ended up double bogeying.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif

That hole threw me off and I doubled the next two after that. Ended up shooting an 87, but what could have been. 

I have a crowded bag (17 clubs)
Driver: Titleist 905R 9.5 degree w/ Diamana Whiteboard 73 X-Flex

3 Wood:Sonartec SS-07 14 degree w/ UST iRod X-Flex 

5 Wood:Titleist 904F 19 degree w/ DG S300

Hybrid:Sonartec MD 19 degree w/ UST iRod S-Flex

Irons:Titleist 704.CB w/ DG S300

Wedges:Cleveland CG11 48 degree 2 dot

Cleveland Tour Action 900 52 degree

Cleveland Tour Action 588 BeCu 53 degree

Cleveland CG 10 56 degree 3 dot

Cleveland CG 10 56 degree 1 dot

Cleveland CG10 60 degree 1 dot

Putter: Scotty Cameron California Coronado

Bag:Taylormade Stand Bag (Carolina Blue?)

Back up:2006 Cleveland Launcher 460 Ti w/ Aldila NV 65-S

What's up fellow NT Golfers,
My dad picked up some new Taylor Made irons and I want to get him a new TM bag.
Any suggestions where I could get one for a good price? He's an occasional golfer, so I'm not looking for anything expensive.
Thanks in advance

I bought a Scotty like this for $210...after reading your posts i hope its not a fake. it is the most beautiful putter i've ever seen.  

1zdql8p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom