mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
cant play cause my hair be getting messed up smh.

Playing in an 11 mph win is what we call a calm day...lol.. My Buddy from Mich is in town for the week, going to be golfing it up at a few local courses. going to be GREAT weather.. 70s and 80s with 120-25 mph wins.. usual for Okla..Still have yet to recv my Baffler from Ebay.. oh well.. might go to golf galaxy and demo a fw hybrids....

So I'm a college student and I have had this job at a fancy country club for a little over a year now. 

I don't golf normally or pretend to be good but the course is so nice its fun to go out there and try. 

Anyway because i'm not very good I bought a club set for 200 dollars awhile back just to get started and yesterday I broke my driver and the cheapest driver at the clubhouse is 240 so thats a no go. 

My question is can anyone recommend me a Driver that is halfway decent for around 60 bucks? 

I'm 5'11 if that matters on the size I just assume "adult male" would work, am I wrong?

thanks everyone for the help

Originally Posted by King Arthur

So I'm a college student and I have had this job at a fancy country club for a little over a year now. 

I don't golf normally or pretend to be good but the course is so nice its fun to go out there and try. 

Anyway because i'm not very good I bought a club set for 200 dollars awhile back just to get started and yesterday I broke my driver and the cheapest driver at the clubhouse is 240 so thats a no go. 

My question is can anyone recommend me a Driver that is halfway decent for around 60 bucks? 

I'm 5'11 if that matters on the size I just assume "adult male" would work, am I wrong?

Check out used clubs online. 
globalgolf.com is a good site and their inventory changes all the time.  Also you can check out ebay.  Demo a few clubs where you work and see what loft and shaft flex works best for you and then buy something similar.

Played 9 2 days ago and the course was a swamp, standing water in almost every fairway.  Shot a 42 and only had one double bogey after hitting into a creek.  Local course has the Nike VR Tour (not the str8 fit) on sale for $200, hit it pretty decent and will probably pull the trigger in the next week or 2 but going to demo a few more drivers this week just to compare.

Originally Posted by King Arthur

http://www.rockbottomgolf...ke-golf-dymo-driver.html

get that in a 10.5* loft with a regular flex. u should be good to go.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Its snowing again.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
||
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

it's 90 degrees again....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
too hot to play

thers an 11mph wind!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
cant play cause my hair be getting messed up smh.
roll.gif

seriously tho... I literally CANNOT play cause my allergies are too damn bad!! 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 FU POLLEN!

Broke in the T-dubs today at the range...like 35 mile/hr wind at our backs with gusts of 50mph here in Kansas...we were crushing bombs past the 350 yard sign. It was a blast. These are the 2010 model. You can pick them up on some websites for $90. They are well worth it. Easily the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Broke in the T-dubs today at the range...like 35 mile/hr wind at our backs with gusts of 50mph here in Kansas...we were crushing bombs past the 350 yard sign. It was a blast. These are the 2010 model. You can pick them up on some websites for $90. They are well worth it. Easily the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn.
Good pickup. Still wear my white ones and I'm passing on the new ones this year. Love the ballistic mesh.

If you want to make them even better check out a pair from 2008 (the TW 8.5) I believe. I took the insoles from those and they are so thick and comfy, they take this shoe to an even greater level.

BTW heads up, the use the new thread lock spikes. I just re-spiked mine.

Anyone else cop the new Tiger Woods 12? Im diggin it. Got it on TOUR Pro difficulty with the True-aim camera angle. Its sick.

Much more challenging than previous years IMO.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Anyone else cop the new Tiger Woods 12? Im diggin it. Got it on TOUR Pro difficulty with the True-aim camera angle. Its sick.

Much more challenging than previous years IMO.

Which system did you get it for?

I can't decide which system to get it for, the wii or ps3.  I'm leaning towards ps3.

Well, I just filled out my app for next years Master's tickets for all 4 days, plus the tues/wed practice rounds. Will find out if im picked in July.. hope I get to go next year!

Tiger's gear is pretty cool, they need to release some regular or trainer type shoes for him once.

Who are your favorites for the Masters?

Holly Sandors on Morning Drive is
pimp.gif

The favorite has to be Phil, won at Augusta last year, won last week. Certainly doesn't mean he'll win, but he's the odds-on favorite.

I have Tiger 12, power is up to 85%, with all the other areas at 60%. Probably about time to up the difficulty and the CPU scoring.

co-sign on Nike needing to come out with some Tiger trainers.

Back
Top Bottom