Any Golfers on NT?

Haven't played at all this winter. Went out and hit the range last week and felt pretty good though for not hitting a ball in 3-4 months. Hate hitting of mats though, really messes with my game for some reason since I have started to take more of a divot in my shots.

That Nike covert driver is hideous. I am really disliking all the adjustable drivers that have been coming out. Thinking I am going to eventually have to start stocking up on some heads I like or get something from a Japanese company since most everything seems to be going adjustable.

First time playing since last summer, and shot 80, thought I would do much worse than that for not playing in so long. Man I can't wait to hit the Covert, it was surprisingly discounted on Swoosh so I picked up both the Tour and the Performance Driver. Should be here this week!

i seriously hope my shaft comes in tomorrow... im hella pissed ups didnt drop it off at my clubfitter on friday... i have to spend my day off tomorrow hoping ups comes through. could have been playing

Nice man... I'm trying to stop myself from copping a Adams XTD Ti 3 wood with a Kuro Kage Black 60g right now for $200....

The tour comes with the Kuro Kage Silver 60. Hopefully they bump the release date up for the new wedges. Anyone try the new Nike 20XI balls yet?

I play tested both of the new rzn's.

The lower price one (near the vapor territory) had a horrible cover. Really harsh.

I ended up liking the original 20xi-x and really love this new one. Much closer to the first prototype rzn which I kept a few sleeves of. One of the better balls to putt with. As we all now we should pick a ball starting from the green back to the tee.

just do it...

I'm just getting into the sport as well and have been a few times to the range.

Any people who play golf regularly want to give me any suggestions or advice in picking out a beginner set of golf clubs?

Thanks!

Can't wait for it to start warming up in my area so I can get on the course! Looking to get a whole new set to replace my old ones. Looking at whole Nike bag, still deciding on the driver and woods, and waiting for the new nike wedges to release as well.

well... the covert era is OVER....
:lol:
well... the covert era is OVER....

It was fun while it lasted....

well to be fair... it's a great driver. the only problem is my rbz / tourspx vts red feels significantly more comfortable in my hands.

the weighting just feels better for me in the rbz....

i might go with the r1 with the attas but i don't really want to spend money to experiment

Have to love seeing Tiger feast on the par 5's... That seems to be the jumpstart for him to win tourneys... He is so fun to watch when he gets it going.

Kobetwo/Prostaffer,

Thoughts on new shafts out this year?

I'm playing the Vr Pro 3 wood with a PX 6.0... looking to upgrade :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Threw up a 90 at Eagle Vines in American Canyon on Sunday. Missed a 5 foot par putt on 18 that would have gave me 89 >:

I was happy with it seeing it was the first time I played there.

Last edited:
Kobetwo/Prostaffer,

Thoughts on new shafts out this year?

I'm playing the Vr Pro 3 wood with a PX 6.0... looking to upgrade :nerd: :nerd:

I have had a chance to hit quite a few shafts this year. Went with the Project X PXV in my Cover driver. I have never had success with lightweight shafts, but this one is the truth.

For 3 woods there are a ton of great options. The RIP NV from last year is great in 70 grams as is the VTS range from UST. The VTS line comes in a lot of different flights based on the color code, (red,silver,black).

What are you looking for in your new shaft that you didn't like in the Project X 6.0?

It's almost that time gentlemen, I can't ******g wait.

My club opens April 10th and schools ends the 24th. I will be playing every single day. With someone or alone. I don't care.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom