Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

My Mogul was beyond screwed...so I had justification for the replacement. As for some of you other dudes...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It is what it is though. Get in where you fit in. I don't owe Sprint of HTC $%%@ after all the headaches I've gone through with them.

How the heck do i track my order?

cause i tried tracking with the ES##### via track by reference..... but nothing is showing up

mad.gif

You don't really have to break them. hey aren't checking them and making sure every key does in fact respond in a timely manner or any of that%+!!. Even in store, when I was actually having keyboard problems (when I had the Mogul), I just told them, they were like OK and put in my order for anotherone and didn't even charge me the 50$ deductible.

I never had any problems with their customer service either except the whole trying to buy the Touch Pro for less than 525$ ordeal, but they even still camethrough for me in that when they hit me with a 150$ credit after I bought out from somewhere else, and I literally don't even remember the last time I paida Sprint bill

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

You don't really have to break them. hey aren't checking them and making sure every key does in fact respond in a timely manner or any of that %+!!. Even in store, when I was actually having keyboard problems (when I had the Mogul), I just told them, they were like OK and put in my order for another one and didn't even charge me the 50$ deductible.

I never had any problems with their customer service either except the whole trying to buy the Touch Pro for less than 525$ ordeal, but they even still came through for me in that when they hit me with a 150$ credit after I bought out from somewhere else, and I literally don't even remember the last time I paid a Sprint bill
Good info

I remember that
laugh.gif
I failed then at getting one

Guess I will just send the Mogul back today

yyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaa bbbbbooooooyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got my phone around 12 n its clean , good thing im only working only 8hrs today so I can mess around wit

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I've had bad experiences on my old account, And read some horror stories online.

I complained and complained and they wouldn't do $##+. Just kept writing notes on my account...The Indian CS reps didn't help either.

I haven't had any problems since I got on SERO tho.
For the people not on Sero: Call retentions
You gotta know how to complain. Don't raise your voice and remain calm. First complain about the pricing of the bill. Tell them to break down your bill toyou; after ask if there is a efficient minutes/text/internet price point or package because you would like to maximize your cellular experience because of thetype of phone you have. If you are incurring internet charges complain a little. Also bring up the drop calls you have. Be nice and remember their names

Got my bill from $100 to $62 a month (450minutes/$1 500texts/ $5 unlimited internet
grin.gif
+ taxes)

I got one from them on monday it came in a new box and everything, and im not sold on it, it lags really hard, and theres been like three or four occasionswhere it wouldnt even let me access my messages and i had to do a soft restart.

uhhh $$#??? I called the Asurion number since the website won't allow me to do it and this lady is asking that I sign an Affidavit and fax in my photo ID.anyone asked to do so?

Originally Posted by select127

uhhh !@%??? I called the Asurion number since the website won't allow me to do it and this lady is asking that I sign an Affidavit and fax in my photo ID. anyone asked to do so?
lol, you need to do this through Sprint, not the insurance company.

photo ID? affidavit?
laugh.gif

OMG
it worked

followed the first link.. waiting for my confirmation email

EDIT

Defective Phone Information:
Model Name: REC UTSTAR PPC6800 SINGLE
Serial Number: (you dont need to know this)

Replacement Phone Information:
Model Name: UTStarcom Touch Pro Handset Kit

OG poster deserves a medal....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ahh man.. sooo umm.. my mogul has been sending texts to people with out me knowing.. they text me like what are you talking about lol. im assuming its sendingtexts that ive had in my drafts or w.e.. Is that a good enough reason ??

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

ahh man.. sooo umm.. my mogul has been sending texts to people with out me knowing.. they text me like what are you talking about lol. im assuming its sending texts that ive had in my drafts or w.e.. Is that a good enough reason ??

Yeah absolutely. Sends random drafts.

My mogul wont even turn on anymore
indifferent.gif

At first none of the buttons worked, now this.
My Touch Pro should be here tomorrow and it couldnt come a day sooner.
Glad i waited to get another 1.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

My mogul wont even turn on anymore
indifferent.gif

At first none of the buttons worked, now this.
My Touch Pro should be here tomorrow and it couldnt come a day sooner.
Glad i waited to get another 1.
UPS ships on Saturdays?

Yes.
At least in Chicago they do.....i think.
I recall getting some fitteds delivered on a Saturday and im sure it was UPS

Edit: Now that i think about it, i used 2nd day air when it got delivered on a Saturday so maybe that played a part in it.

Why i cant i track my order on sprint using that ES_____ number?...is that where i input the code?...on the order status page?

Originally Posted by NT OG

Originally Posted by NT OG

Enter your order number into this link to track it. You have to track it by reference number.

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US&WT.svl=SubNavhttp://www.ups.com/WebTra...c=en_US&WT.svl=SubNav

To activate your new phone online, log into your Sprint account online. Next to the picture of your phone should be a link to upgrade/ activate your phone.

I've been trying that....... :

[table][tr][td]Enter Shipment Reference Information[/td] [td]http://www.ups.com/conten...cking/reference/help.html')">Help http://www.ups.com/conten...cking/reference/help.html')">
icn_help_blue.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.
Enter the reference information assigned to the shipment you want to track. Required fields are indicated with
icn_dia.gif

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom