Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

Do you have to have insurance? I would love a TP, but don't have insurance. My Mogul has been acting up lately, so it'd be nice to get rid of it ...

Out of curiosity, I have an htc touch that's acting up. Has anyone tried this and successfully received a Touch Diamond?

So my Mogul definitely crashed on me so I switched to my older phone to use it for the mean time....am I still able to take full advantage of this???

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

ummm guys.. i just did it.. and it worked.. thanks very very much.. BUT UMMMMMMM... NOW HOW DO I GET MY MOGUL TO ACTUALLY UMMM STOP WORKING. BECOME UNRESPONSIVE..

lol i just copied and pasted KING xB problems lol but i have none of them lmaooooo i might be screwed .

Main Issue Buttons Do Not Work
Additional Issues unresponsive keypad and wheel, screen turns white randomly after using the internet, randomly freezes while using the internet, it says i have a text message but when i open it, there is nothing.

HELPPPP KOUDIEEEEEEEEEEEE
LOL

Same here

I mean sure sometimes I miss the letter "o" but it's not too abvious if you pick it up and inspect it?

AND how do you reset the Mogul to factory settings.

the Por Touch is more complicated in almost every way than the Mogul was and the camera is too advanced and junk, I just want to take pics not auto focus Takesway too long (extra 4 seconds)

dang haven't recieved my shipping confirmation yet, hopfully i get something tomorrow(crosses fingers and prays) hehehehe

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

ummm guys.. i just did it.. and it worked.. thanks very very much.. BUT UMMMMMMM... NOW HOW DO I GET MY MOGUL TO ACTUALLY UMMM STOP WORKING. BECOME UNRESPONSIVE..

lol i just copied and pasted KING xB problems lol but i have none of them lmaooooo i might be screwed .

Additional Issues unresponsive keypad and wheel, screen turns white randomly after using the internet, randomly freezes while using the internet, it says i have a text message but when i open it, there is nothing.

LOL

Same here

I mean sure sometimes I miss the letter "o" but it's not too abvious if you pick it up and inspect it?

the Por Touch is more complicated in almost every way than the Mogul was and the camera is too advanced and junk, I just want to take pics not auto focus Takes way too long (extra 4 seconds)

soo what are we gonna do kicktionair .... we have to mess up our phones somehow. helpp

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

LOL

Same here

the Por Touch is more complicated in almost every way than the Mogul was and the camera is too advanced and junk, I just want to take pics not auto focus Takes way too long (extra 4 seconds)

soo what are we gonna do kicktionair .... we have to mess up our phones somehow. helpp

Well we have 15 Days (at least me... well 14 today)

I have been pressing the buttons on my Mogul really hard for a while today, whenever I remember.
eek.gif
But it seems to be helping the keyboard out somehow. Now when I try to txt likebefore all the letter are pressed not like before when it would skip letters

Ill just use it as a door stop tomorrow lol

- Note: In addition to the charges above, Sprint reserves the right to charge an
additional fee of $75-$125 for phones that are found to either be damaged beyond
repair or exhibit no sign of defect.
Y'all better do somethin'...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

im trippin, is this still working or is it just updates now?

im bout to add my insurance plan, but its prolly too late now.

Originally Posted by wildout4

You'll have to buy a phone to add insurance. You can't just throw the 7 bucks on there one month and then...UP...TOUCH PRO EXCHANGE.
roll.gif

Don't wet your phone, Koudie. Just...uh...smash some buttons?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

- Note: In addition to the charges above, Sprint reserves the right to charge an
additional fee of $75-$125 for phones that are found to either be damaged beyond
repair or exhibit no sign of defect.
Y'all better do somethin'...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

lol. it WILL be ruined by than.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by wildout4

You'll have to buy a phone to add insurance. You can't just throw the 7 bucks on there one month and then...UP...TOUCH PRO EXCHANGE.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
yeah i know. i figured i add insurance now, then wait like a month or something andgive it a shot.

im just hoping they dont figure out the scam by then or reup on moguls. and im pretty sure i can still add on insurance.

should i wet it lol .. just a lil
Samething I was thinking but naaa too risky.

Im wondering if I would have reported the phone stolen instead maybe I would not have hassled....... but thats illegal
eyes.gif

After trying like 30 times I finally got it!
I guess they ran out again tonight cause Thursday morning when
I tried they were gonna give me the mogul again, but I just got the touch pro...
They were gonna charge me at first but then I rephrased my problem description
and it said Touch Pro
pimp.gif
Hopefully I get it soon...

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

After trying like 30 times I finally got it!
I guess they ran out again tonight cause Thursday morning when
I tried they were gonna give me the mogul again, but I just got the touch pro...
They were gonna charge me at first but then I rephrased my problem description
and it said Touch Pro
pimp.gif
Hopefully I get it soon...
How do you know if you were charged? does it say on the email?

When my touch pro comes, ima have my hammer, screwdriver, and knife by my side. remove a couple buttons make sure my perfectly fine mogul turns defective
glasses.gif

MisterP...you the man...u on my swag list
pimp.gif
...jk nh

My set up on these 2 Pro's is just
sick.gif
. They both have a different interface and are utilized to do different things.

Just yuck...

DAMN... i did it for an HTC Touch and this is the verdict

Order Summary:
Order Number: ES40732
Wireless Phone Number: (XXX)XXX-9924

NOTE: Please keep this Order Number for your records, as it will be needed in the event
you wish to check the status of your order during the return process.

Defective Phone Information:
Model Name: UTSTAR MP6900 HANDSET KIT
Serial Number: 05410298878

Replacement Phone Information:
Model Name: REC UTStarcom MP6900 Handset Single
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Replacement orders are shipped via UPS standard overnight. Please allow
2 - 3 business days for arrival of your Phone Replacement shipment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another DAMN Touch... but i cant complain i bought it from my homeboi for $37 and a bag of chips from the vending machine at work.....LMAO!

^^ Does the REC stand for RECYCLED?

Alright, this time I'm getting things right with my phone. With my Mogul, all I did was add Opera and some weak interface. With the Pro, I'm going inon any and every program that will help me get the most fun out of this device as well as promote peak performance.

I'm not so tech savvy so I'll be doing some research on this, but I know I gotta do it quick or else I'll just get lazy again.

First things first though, I ordered a case and anti-glare screen protector from eBay. I would hate to see this thing chipped up.

Well, I did it, but I am going to get charged $55 for the replacement (no insurance). I may fight it, because seriously, my Mogul has been complete trashlately. Doing things it has NEVER done before. Thanks P ...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

My set up on these 2 Pro's is just
sick.gif
. They both have a different interface and are utilized to do different things.

Just yuck...
You're gonna have to post that up one day...

If you haven't already posted in that HTC thread...Which I haven't stepped foot in because I still had this weak %$% Mogul...
tired.gif
laugh.gif

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Paid the deductible, phone should be here on Tuesday the latest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good looks NTers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom