Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

Dont wanna lose this thread.. some one has to have tips on how to " defectify " our " un-defectified " moguls. My only idea is to spill abit of water on it, but even that my be too risky.
are there any programs which cause lag that i can download which will cause my phone to slow down.. shut down.. basically screw up ??

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Dont wanna lose this thread.. some one has to have tips on how to " defectify " our " un-defectified " moguls. My only idea is to spill a bit of water on it, but even that my be too risky.
are there any programs which cause lag that i can download which will cause my phone to slow down.. shut down.. basically screw up ??

Dont get it wet they check for water damage...if they find you responsible you'll have to pay.

Some of yall bout to end up paying retail
laugh.gif

Order Summary:
Order Number: E-------
Wireless Phone Number: (XXX)XXX-XXXX

NOTE: Please keep this Order Number for your records, as it will be needed in the event
you wish to check the status of your order during the return process.

Defective Phone Information:
Model Name: UTSTAR PPC6800 QWERTY CAM
Serial Number: 0---------

Replacement Phone Information:
Model Name: UTStarcom Touch Pro Handset Kit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Replacement orders are shipped via UPS standard overnight. Please allow
2 - 3 business days for arrival of your Phone Replacement shipment.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Some of yall bout to end up paying retail
laugh.gif
Never that. At worst case scenario...125. 0-125 for a TP is a steal regardless.

Got my TP a couple days ago...fixed XBox just a moment ago. What a splendid week!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On a side note, I was kind of leery on making this post. I had no idea this many NTers had Moguls.
eek.gif

P, did you get a complete package? Or just the phone and a charger? I remember in my T-Mo days they would send just the basics....

yall should smash in the the power button

i dropped my mogul and the power button is now stuck in the hole

they sent everything. TP was brand new in box. it even came with an extra battery!

touch pro is almost as bad as the mogul. lol

but damn, how many of you actually have LEGIT reasons to replace your phones? i know a lot of you are intentionally breaking them just to get a new TP
smh.gif

but for the others, i feel your pain.

and don't give me the oh my phone lags so i need a new phone... that's WM for ya.

and you all are the reason why my dad might get laid off. haha frauding sprint for its money.

Blame Sprint's horrible customer service and image.

They fired their CEO not too long ago, And the new CEO is trying to clean up the mess he was left with.

imo M I G H T Y has the best roms period. All the other ones are trash.
And don't worry you will be like
eek.gif
with your TP for awhile but soon, you'll be like
eyes.gif

I'm already plotting on how to get Sprint to let me exchange this phone for a Palm Pre when it comes out..

Originally Posted by mjbetch

^ i've had great customer service with them

image like what?

If by great customer service you mean getting them to turn a $1000+ bill into $88 than I agree.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ yeah basically if you complain enough, you'll get what you want.

they don't like losing customers.

but as for faulty phones, you should complain to the manufacturer and not the service provider. but no one cares so yeah. hahaha

I've had bad experiences on my old account, And read some horror stories online.

I complained and complained and they wouldn't do $##+. Just kept writing notes on my account...The Indian CS reps didn't help either.

I haven't had any problems since I got on SERO tho.

I don't think it's "right" to intentionally break a phone and take advantage of this, if they have insurance, it's their prerogative. Iwould hope some of you realize that you will have to pay a certain amount if it's broken, although as MisterP has said, it's worth it for most.

For myself, I had coincidentally already filed it lat week with Sprint due to the issues I've had with the Mogul, I wasn't expecting to get a Touch Prothough. I had actually planned to sell the new Mogul I got and buy a Touch Pro off eBay. This worked out well for me though, made it a lot easier.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

touch pro is almost as bad as the mogul. lol

but damn, how many of you actually have LEGIT reasons to replace your phones? i know a lot of you are intentionally breaking them just to get a new TP
smh.gif

but for the others, i feel your pain.

and don't give me the oh my phone lags so i need a new phone... that's WM for ya.

and you all are the reason why my dad might get laid off. haha frauding sprint for its money.
All this is nothing new

man I'm so jealous. i got the BB 8830 WE. i hate ya'll. but congrats, this might be the biggest & most successful operation NT has ever pulledoff...

I'd say the payoff is even better than smashin a chick thanks to the can i hit loser? thread. cuz u can go ahead & hit up myspace with your damntp's. %^#@ ya'll

laugh.gif

While we're on the issue of the phones acting up, would the fact that my phone constantly resends messages and I tend i receive them mad late (like 20 minsafter the fact) be attributed to the issues with the phone itself or the network? Aside from my keyboard going out, and the fact that the phone has to be hardreset too much for my liking, thats the main issue that I have with my Mogul....

Yo both my Touch Pro's just came about 10 minutes ago
eek.gif
that was mad quick I did the order yesterday at around 3-4 PM.

Now I'm in the same boat as Koudie and Kictionair in which I have to find a way to defect my Mogul because that crap has been working properly since theylast replaced it.

My girl's Mogul is beyond wrecked so she's good money, but mine on the other hand is working good since they replaced it for the 5th time.

MisterP good looks though.

I was going to surprise my chick with this maybe for V-Day,b but I want to be drained of a load today and when I show her this phone I better think she shouldchange her name to Dyson when she's done. I want some Heather Brook, Ice, and Lucsious type steez though.

Back
Top Bottom