Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

Hmmm... I'd try just tracking the number later tonight... But I didn't get that information in my e-mail.

Dear Valued Sprint Customer:

We would like to thank you for your recent Phone Replacement Order, and apologize for the problems you are experiencing with your phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Summary:
Order Number: EXXXXXX7
Wireless Phone Number: (XXX)XXX-9839
NOTE: Please keep this Order Number for your records, as it will be needed in the event you wish to check the status of your order during the return process.

Defective Phone Information:
Model Name: UTSTAR PPC6800 QWERTY CAM
Serial Number: 0XXXXXXXXX2

Replacement Phone Information:
Model Name: UTStarcom Touch Pro Handset Kit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Replacement orders are shipped via UPS standard overnight. Please allow 2 - 3 business days for arrival of your Phone Replacement shipment.
Return Instructions:

As a friendly reminder, please be sure to return your defective phone to us within 15 days to avoid a non-refundable charge to your Sprint account of $50 - $200, depending on the phone model.

- Note: In addition to the charges above, Sprint reserves the right to charge an additional fee of $75-$125 for phones that are found to either be damaged beyond repair or exhibit no sign of defect.

Thank you,
Sprint Device Support

Please note that this message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

eek.gif
I was using the order number from that as my tracking number. I guessthat would make sense why it didn't work...
smh.gif

Order Summary:
Order Number: 000000
Wireless Phone Number: (919)XXX-8618

NOTE: Please keep this Order Number for your records, as it will be needed in the event
you wish to check the status of your order during the return process.

Defective Phone Information:
Model Name: REC UTSTAR PPC6800 SINGLE

Serial Number: 911

Replacement Phone Information:
Model Name: UTStarcom Touch Pro Handset Kit

Educator_Excitement.jpg

nerd.gif

For some reason im nervous to do this...what happens if i dont like the touch pro better then the mogul then im stuck with it for another year until mycontract runs out.

Gald yall gettin thru, I know Odrama was about to start killin peeps in a sec lol. My bro got his today at about 3pm. P once again good job on the info.

I never got the shipping confirmation email...But when I got home after work today...Guess what was on the porch? Both TP's..
pimp.gif

6rhjxv.jpg

72f4ag.jpg

thanks mister p. got a little gift coming in the mail tomorrow. plus i keep my extinct sero plan. lovely day.

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Gald yall gettin thru, I know Odrama was about to start killin peeps in a sec lol.

*Sniff* "I'm good, I'm good..."

I'll be even better when I get that tracking number...
laugh.gif

Thanks again to P...This was SUPER clutch.

ummm guys.. i just did it.. and it worked.. thanks very very much.. BUT UMMMMMMM... NOW HOW DO I GET MY MOGUL TO ACTUALLY UMMM STOP WORKING. BECOMEUNRESPONSIVE..

lol i just copied and pasted KING xB problems lol but i have none of them lmaooooo i might be screwed .

Main Issue Buttons Do Not Work
Additional Issues unresponsive keypad and wheel, screen turns white randomly after using the internet, randomly freezes while using the internet, it says ihave a text message but when i open it, there is nothing.

HELPPPP KOUDIEEEEEEEEEEEE

I left for work today at 12:00 and saw the UPS dude a couple blocks away. Thankfully my sister was home today, so she was able to sign for the package. Thephone is
eek.gif
. This is why I love NT.

NT OG gave me a nice laugh earlier this morning, and helped me out by passing on the link to the tracking. Funny thing, I called up Sprint and ol' girlsaid she saw nothing of an order placed. Ah well, my sister's phone is on the way as well.

Again, big ups to OP.

I'm not even gonna unwrap this phone until I get a better case, or skin for it from ebay.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

nerd.gif

For some reason im nervous to do this...what happens if i dont like the touch pro better then the mogul then im stuck with it for another year until my contract runs out.
It's not going to effect your upgrade eligibility. Just do it.

Back
Top Bottom