Any info on these ? Safari Air Force 1 Supreme(pics)...

These aren't customs and they will be dropping this year. I forget when they wereslated to drop though. I actually think they are a few steps up from all of the crappy AF1's that have been dropping recently.

def clean...

i just ain't tryna cop for no $200...

can anyone else confirm and price if anything???

i really aint tryna pay 2 but if thats wut they gonna be...

+%+ mine as well now...

these are releasing but there was a custom made before these a whiloe ago that almost look exact

They are part of the air max x air force 1 campaign.
Of course Nike cant ever let JB do anything original.
As far as I know all of them retail at $200.
There is also an infared 90 and a neon 95 version among others.

I like the idea...and I'm a fan of the safari AM's...but these are little OD for me, especially with that price tag

Here's what prymone posted in the Team AF1 thread regarding these:

04/12/2008 Air Force 1 Safari
318776-801 Carrot/Black-Neutral Grey-Medium Grey
$150
Call me cheap, but I think $150 is still too steep.

Not sure why the pics aren't working, but if you go to hypebeast.com, pictures are on the first page, and you can check them out there.

Best GR Af1 in the last 2 year's. Def going grab a pair.

As usual im sure all the "True Af1" heads will hate them but they only like shoes that are canvas, purple, have a jewel swoosh or have a CO.JP tagbehind them.

All better for me too stock up on and 2 years from now you will be paying stupid prices for them.

HA! I consider myself a "true" AF1 head and I dig these cause they're clean. These & the mowabbs are the only AF1 that have caught my eye sofar...and whatever Clark Kent decides to come out with should be good (hint: another wheat hi).

As usual im sure all the "True Af1" heads will hate them but they only like shoes that are canvas, purple, have a jewel swoosh or have a CO.JP tag behind them
Don't talk about me like that arron lol, and when are you going to stop hating on purple and orange AF1's? I swear you turn into a grumpyold man more and more every time you post nowadays
tongue.gif

Honestly though the safari's are quite nice, but the shape looks a bit off as usual and a gum sole would have been so much better.

I was pretty annoyed by the unending stream of crappy AF1s that saturated the market last year and for the most part, I'm still annoyed two months into2008. Which is why I'm surprised that I recently saw a bunch of upcoming AF1s that I actually like, the AF1 x Safari makeup being one of them. If only theprices were reasonable...

I also like the AF1 x Mowabb...
547.jpg

Originally Posted by aaron1976

Best GR Af1 in the last 2 year's. Def going grab a pair.

As usual im sure all the "True Af1" heads will hate them but they only like shoes that are canvas, purple, have a jewel swoosh or have a CO.JP tag behind them.

All better for me too stock up on and 2 years from now you will be paying stupid prices for them.

I don't know what qualifies someone as being a "true AF1" head or not, butI do mostly like the older AF1's(i.e. canvas, purple, jewel swoosh, co.jp, etc.), and I will buy these. I agree with Paul though. These would have lookeda lot better with a gum sole. If liking these makes me less of an AF1 head, then please revoke my membership.

The mowabb ones are sick. i would get safaris also if i came across them at the right price. (half of retail)

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

As usual im sure all the "True Af1" heads will hate them but they only like shoes that are canvas, purple, have a jewel swoosh or have a CO.JP tag behind them
Don't talk about me like that arron lol, and when are you going to stop hating on purple and orange AF1's? I swear you turn into a grumpy old man more and more every time you post nowadays
tongue.gif

Honestly though the safari's are quite nice, but the shape looks a bit off as usual and a gum sole would have been so much better.
HA HA ya I know. Lately I am a grumpy old *****y AF1 guy.

I honestly think it's the lack of good AF1 releases and having hear and see the same B.S. shoes over and over get's to me. I really should get a newhobby.

Never going stop hating on the Orange Canvas and Purple High's LOL. Don't forget my hate for AF1 high's too, (The Sheed Ostrich PE's dontcount).

It is good to see that we do have at least 1 shoe in the next couple months to look forward too. These will be a good summer shoe.

here's all the Air max inspired AF1 I kno....from sneakernews.com

Release Date: 04/2008
Name: Air Force 1 Low Supreme (Safari)
Style #: 318776-801
Colors: Carrot/Black-Cement Grey
Price: $150
Note: Air Force 1 x Air Safari
summer-hybrid-air-force-ones-2.jpg

Release Date: 05/2008
Name: Air Force 1 Low Supreme (Mowabb) Style #: 318776-221
Colors: Reed/Old Royal-Birch
Price: $150
Note: Air Force 1 x Mowabb
summer-hybrid-air-force-ones-3.jpg

Release Date: 06/2008
Name: Air Force 1 Low Supreme Max Air (Air Max 95)
Style #: 318772-001
Colors: Neutral Grey/Anthracite-Neon Yellow
Price: $175
Note: Air Force 1 x Air Max 95
album_piccaiye5zl1.jpg

Release Date: Late Summer
Name: Air Force 1 Low Premium (Wildwood)
Style #: 318775-071
Colors: Flint Grey/Sonic Yellow-Black
Price: $125
Note: Air Force 1 x Wildwood

summer-hybrid-air-force-ones-5.jpg

Name: Air Force 1 Low Premium (Air Max 90)
Style #: 318775-071
Colors: Flint Grey/Sonic Yellow-Black
Price: $125
Note: Air Force 1 x Air Max 90

infrared.jpg

Name: Air Force 1 Low Supreme Max Air (Air Max 97)
Style #:
Colors: Metallic Silver/Black-Varsity Red
Price: $175
Note: Air Force 1 x Air Max 97
summer-hybrid-air-force-ones-4.jpg

i dont know if I should make a seperate post...has it been posted before?

Back
Top Bottom