Any Lexus ES 350 owners? or Lexus heads in general?

Me being a car enthusiast, I'd definitely choose a E39 or a E39 M5. A friend of mine recently copped one and the only thing that you really need to be weary of is the cooling system, which he replaced after his purchase.

Me being a car enthusiast, I'd definitely choose a E39 or a E39 M5. A friend of mine recently copped one and the only thing that you really need to be weary of is the cooling system, which he replaced after his purchase.

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

With BMWs I hear they run good and are strong, but then on the other hand I hear they are a PAIN IN THE when it comes to repairs and Maintenance. I know they are Better than Audi and Benz, but I`m not trying to get my self in something I cant handle if it cost 8k everytime I need work on my car feel me? I`m not tryna be on no wanna be baller stuff, I just want a good ride that looks good and is gonna last me a long time. My past cars have been beat and I feel this is like a graduation gift for me.

With BMWs I hear they run good and are strong, but then on the other hand I hear they are a PAIN IN THE when it comes to repairs and Maintenance. I know they are Better than Audi and Benz, but I`m not trying to get my self in something I cant handle if it cost 8k everytime I need work on my car feel me? I`m not tryna be on no wanna be baller stuff, I just want a good ride that looks good and is gonna last me a long time. My past cars have been beat and I feel this is like a graduation gift for me.

Don't listen to this
laugh.gif

You can cop a CPO'd Lexus in your price range and not have to worry about any problems...

My Lex is covered for the next 4 years or until I hit the 125k mile mark...(I bought extended coverage+the CPO warranty)

Don't listen to this
laugh.gif

You can cop a CPO'd Lexus in your price range and not have to worry about any problems...

My Lex is covered for the next 4 years or until I hit the 125k mile mark...(I bought extended coverage+the CPO warranty)

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

That's a big misperception. 
laugh.gif
 I had a BMW E36 that I sold a month ago that had almost 250K on the clock. The only thing I did in terms of maintenance was the cooling system (and the obvious oil changes). It's a shame Euro's get that label when there probably the most reliable joints on the road. 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Don't listen to this
laugh.gif

yea I just peeped, and only thing in my price range were 3 series.

What would you say about mileage for GS I`m be looking at 06+ for ES 07+?

And how is maintenance cost? I know Lexus is suppose to be a tad higher than Toyota which is good, but would ES be cheaper to maintain than the GS?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

That's a big misperception. 
laugh.gif
 I had a BMW E36 that I sold a month ago that had almost 250K on the clock. The only thing I did in terms of maintenance was the cooling system (and the obvious oil changes). It's a shame Euro's get that label when there probably the most reliable joints on the road. 

Don't listen to this
laugh.gif

yea I just peeped, and only thing in my price range were 3 series.

What would you say about mileage for GS I`m be looking at 06+ for ES 07+?

And how is maintenance cost? I know Lexus is suppose to be a tad higher than Toyota which is good, but would ES be cheaper to maintain than the GS?

Idk about the maintenance/repair costs because I've yet to have a major problem, and the minor problems that I did have was covered under warranty (leaking gas cap)... Oil Changes are about $80-$90 at the dealership. If you decide to cop one that doesnt have a warranty... Just go to a local indy shop for repairs. ES's and GS's arent complex cars...So indy shops wont be scared to touch them like they are with the newer German cars.

Idk about the maintenance/repair costs because I've yet to have a major problem, and the minor problems that I did have was covered under warranty (leaking gas cap)... Oil Changes are about $80-$90 at the dealership. If you decide to cop one that doesnt have a warranty... Just go to a local indy shop for repairs. ES's and GS's arent complex cars...So indy shops wont be scared to touch them like they are with the newer German cars.

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

Just cop an STI though, get that TURBO.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I felt EVERYTHING on the road when I road in one of those joints. And the interior is an economy car at Enterprise. 

Also, STi's come with turbo. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

Just cop an STI though, get that TURBO.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I felt EVERYTHING on the road when I road in one of those joints. And the interior is an economy car at Enterprise. 

Also, STi's come with turbo. 
tongue.gif

^
laugh.gif
The blue joints blow my mind though. Dude next to me literally driving 2 STi's, and evo, and a red integra all modded.
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
The blue joints blow my mind though. Dude next to me literally driving 2 STi's, and evo, and a red integra all modded.
pimp.gif

The 5 serious BMWs is nice, but idk if I`m about that life. I guess I`m being bias because I usually see dudes who copped early 00 high mile junts that complain about them not being car, one of my old co workers was like BMWs are the truth though.

for sup 25k I see some 5 series with sup 60k miles on em

The 5 serious BMWs is nice, but idk if I`m about that life. I guess I`m being bias because I usually see dudes who copped early 00 high mile junts that complain about them not being car, one of my old co workers was like BMWs are the truth though.

for sup 25k I see some 5 series with sup 60k miles on em

I'd never buy a BMW w/o a FACTORY warranty....

Trust me fam'
arent they covered up to 100k like most whips? hell I`d prob do an extended warranty too.

I`m looking to put like 5-10k down, cause I really dont want a 600 dollar note or some crap, something in the 400s or under lol.

I'd never buy a BMW w/o a FACTORY warranty....

Trust me fam'
arent they covered up to 100k like most whips? hell I`d prob do an extended warranty too.

I`m looking to put like 5-10k down, cause I really dont want a 600 dollar note or some crap, something in the 400s or under lol.

Back
Top Bottom